Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

bell reavue

Open Water. worst movie of my life.

1. two people get left out in the ocean when they go snorkling.

2. several hours of watching them float around.

3. they get eaten by sharks.

Rofl I think I've seen that one... and there's more boring movies like that one. It's fun to watch a documentary of something like that on Discovery though.

It's one of those cheap ass videos that has probably been made in less than a week lol

The worst movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMHQsjgQDrA

Actually it's a series of movies - one for each book of the quadrology - and I love those books. But who ever is responsible for the movie scripts has to be shot. :camper

The Aviator. No idea why I watched it, no idea why I even set up the second part. The only interesting part(s) were the airplanes. Especially the second part of the movie, where he's that hygiene freak is plain boring.

And no, not because I hate Leo. In another biography (one of Frank Abagnale Jr) he's great smile.gif

Actually I think u got the movie wrong. I really like the Aviator cuz it shows what can happen to people in their head.

Yeah, it was soooooo boring and :lame

Yeah that movie was bad.. There's a sequel to it as well.. saw about half of it :D Same storyline - they go on a boat ride, forget to put a ladder on the boat, go swimming and get stuck in the water with sharks swimming around them.. Oh and theres a baby asleep in the boat

Really really sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think u got the movie wrong. I really like the Aviator cuz it shows what can happen to people in their head.

I wasn't into arthouse as I am today (still not really, but can appreciate it), but I definitely do not have the title wrong. If I want to know what can happen into people's had, I have better movies. Seeing how a single person gets itself fubar by watching movies (or something) is plain boring.

I've seen a beautiful mind too, which is comparable by your "definition", but in my opinion a lot better. Slow, but not boring. The Aviator, staring Leonardo DiCaprio, is really not a movie for me.

ditto, hated "White Chicks";

the Saw series from 3 to the last, dragged on for way too long these 7 years :/

Agree

butterfly effect = white chicks = saw 3 - 7 = bride and seed of chucky = scream 3 & 4

butterfly was way too confusing

white chicks was a waste of talent and full of stereotypes

saw 3 -7 dragged on a dead franchise

bride and seed of chucky ruined one my fav horror movies

scream 3 and 4 ruined a great horror film idea and then added a fail reboot

Edited by YMCMB

I have a very soft spot for B-horrors so things like HotD and House on Haunted Hill I love :)

But films I can't stand are those which feature crappy actors with non-matching accents or skill.

Thief Lord - crap.

Robotropolis - srsly? More capital plz.

Green Lantern - Marvel owes me a good proportion of life for that rubbish.

There are others, but I can't name them for now.

EDIT: Maybe not

Oh.. and Open Water sucked ass.

Sucker Punch - on the fence with that one, its a chick flick certainly, but it combines such poor scripting! I could honestly do better.