Your last pizza...

PizZaCh!pS!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG... true story! Yesterday at work we ordered pizza and everybody was asked what they wanted. The main was pepperoni, but I hate pepperonis so I said chicken supreme and my co-workers were astonished that there was chicken on pizza. Like WTF, I thought everyone knew. Needless to say the pizza was amazing and I am having the rest cold for lunch. Nom Nom! :)

I actually had Round table a couple of days ago... Pep and olives!!! yum!!! Anyone tried the white sauce with chicken and jalapanoes?

Never had Round Table, but that chicken, pepper and white sauce pizza sounds flippin bomb. .. send me some! PLz.

OMG... true story! Yesterday at work we ordered pizza and everybody was asked what they wanted. The main was pepperoni, but I hate pepperonis so I said chicken supreme and my co-workers were astonished that there was chicken on pizza. Like WTF, I thought everyone knew. Needless to say the pizza was amazing and I am having the rest cold for lunch. Nom Nom! :)

The main was pepperoni, but I hate pepperonis so I said chicken supreme and my co-workers were astonished that there was chicken on pizza.

I hate pepperonis

Why must you hurt me with your harsh words. Why?

Why must you hurt me with your harsh words. Why?

I am sorry. Didn't realize there was a forum user with the name pepperoni pizza. If it is any consolation, I was so hungry that I ate a piece of it for lunch.

• 4 weeks later...

Last pizza is a handmade TaranT pizza :P I love to make pizza at home! ... :lol:

... tomato sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil just picked from the plant ...

tarant_pizza.jpg

It looks tasty :o But do you eat basil leaves or you just put them to perfume the pizza?

It looks tasty :o But do you eat basil leaves or you just put them to perfume the pizza?

oh yes Katon. you can eat fresh basil and taste is very good. try ;)

ps. basil is a feature of the Neapolitan pizza

Edited by tarantello
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...