Your last pizza...

PizZaCh!pS!

• Administrators

There is only a few places in North America that have a good pizza, other places are just garbage, there are few here in Toronto, few in NYC one in Chicago and one in Seattle.

A classial shape of a well allocated pizza. Delicious at the first sight with highpotential culinary encouragement...^^

lol, a simple nice or yummy would have made it. You wouldnt be yourself without your sentences lol.

rofl, a Surprise! classic :lol:

Am I the only one that eats pizza without the cheese?:P

I like cheese, but I don't like melted cheese LOL

I also don't put any kind of meat on my pizza, just vegetables

so you got the pizza bottom vegatables and tomatoes => that's not a pizza :o

It's a castrated pizza

• 2 weeks later...

My last pizza was pepperoni, garlic, minced meat and pineapple. If I go to the local pizza place I usually order one with ham, bacon, jalapeno, chilisauce, kebab meat, onion and mayonnaisesauce because this is the best special pizza they make here IMO :)

With a pizza you can be as creative as you want. The picture above does look a bit nasty but i am sure that it was delicious. I think that because we all live in different places around the world we are all accustomed to different pizza. On the white pizzas that i usually eat they have olive oil drizzled on the dough, then mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes and grilled chicken. I like to add spinach and mushrooms sometimes also.

lol@me = i didnt know what speck was. It is like prosciutto ham i see. That looks yummy. I would have cut it into small pieces before i put it on the pizza though.

chips/fries on pizza? I have never done this before but I would try it. Here in the USA very few people make pizza at home. Most of us just pick up the phone and have a pizza delivered to our front door. If the Papa Johns guy brought me this I would have freaked out a little. " HEY! I ordered a Pizza, not a ham sandwich with fries!!"

Am I the only one that eats pizza without the cheese?tongue.gif

I like cheese, but I don't like melted cheese LOL

I also don't put any kind of meat on my pizza, just vegetables

its not pizza without the cheese--its just dough and vegtables. :D

my last one was a pizza hollandaise (Tomato, sauce hollandaise, Ham, cheese, corn), delicious :)

I will take a picture next time

May be in his country that's how they are made? Wondering how Chinese pizza looks like.

He is coming from Italy, origin of all pizzas :P

and about chinese pizza

post-3685-0-99337600-1315323377_thumb.jpg

my last one was a pizza hollandaise (Tomato, sauce hollandaise, Ham, cheese, corn), delicious :)

I will take a picture next time

here we go, i forgot there are ham and salami and also mushrooms :)

post-3685-0-30911000-1315374346_thumb.jpg

Man you call these things pizzas??

I'll have to agree with Joske and other Dutch speaking people.

Our pizzas look tasty for a start lol. And we put NORMAL stuff on them :D

Tarantello your pizza... have to agree with ppl saying it's disgusting (by the looks of it of course) :P

I love the Casa Di Mama pizzas here, although at first I thought they were smaller, but I think it's just a thought :P

They look good on the box, but also on your plate! I can't find a big enough pic, but I will try to get one the next one I make it!

A friend at my place said it was the best pizza he had ever eaten lol :D

Here's a small pic of the box though (Prosciutto Funghi)

Casa-di-Mama-Prosciutto-Fun.gif

EDIT: yes from a box, read post below for handmade fav pizza ^^

ähm it's a german card box pizza from Dr. Oetker :(

go to a italian pizza dealer and taste a handmade pizza ! :D

i know some convenience food is good, but its still convenience food.

ähm it's a german card box pizza from Dr. Oetker :(

go to a italian pizza dealer and taste a handmade pizza ! :D

i know some convenience food is good, but its still convenience food.

Yeah, true, it's from Dr. Oetker. We don't eat the handmade pizzas much tbh, but if I must choose from them:

Pepper pizza: double portion beef, 'tomatocubes', onion, peppersauce, tomatosauce and mozzarella

I went to the menu of that place and I think that was it, not sure, but it looks the most like it :D

That pizza was a year ago so can't remember :P I do remember that it was supposed to be really spicy.

I couldn't say it was hot or anything, but it sure was damn tasty!