Your last pizza...

PizZaCh!pS!

the last pizza i had was a ham and pineapple pie-- a lot of people scoff at the combination, but i personally was in love with it at age 10... way before i progressed beyond mcdonalds and all the other junk food. now that i have indeed passed beyond mcdonalds, i still love my ham and pineapple pie. my version of junk food.

when i have the money, time, and energy-- this is the real combination i really love to make at home-- goat cheese, roasted portabella mushrooms, and roasted tomatoes. if i want animal protein i add anchovies. YES anchovies. muahahaha. smell my breath now!

for those who want an awesome home-made pizza crust recipe, i highly encourage you to try making one. allrecipes.com has some decent recipes. if all else fails... msg me =P. the recipes are much easier than you'd think, and it saves you a LOT of money if you make it yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...