Your last pizza...

PizZaCh!pS!

I used pitta bread-that is why it is lazy :D the rest of course is made by me. Green part from the back garden-all organic <3

Uggh... so jelly.  Damn rabbits or something has eaten everything in my garden except the tomatoes. Knock on wood... It looks delish, send me recipe please.

Uggh... so jelly.  Damn rabbits or something has eaten everything in my garden except the tomatoes. Knock on wood... It looks delish, send me recipe please.

Pizza layers : Pitta bread, tomato and chilli pasta sauce, onions, cottage cheese, emmental cheese (added at the last stage of baking ofter cottage cheese is melted).

After baking on top or sides : sushi soya souce, spring onions and radishes

Sometimes I add cucumbers and zucchini on pica (over onions). Onions always go on tomato sauce. Sometimes I use  teriyaki sauce.

All ingredients must be organic!!!

Pizza layers : Pitta bread, tomato and chilli pasta sauce, onions, cottage cheese, emmental cheese (added at the last stage of baking ofter cottage cheese is melted).

After baking on top or sides : sushi soya souce, spring onions and radishes

Sometimes I add cucumbers and zucchini on pica (over onions). Onions always go on tomato sauce. Sometimes I use  teriyaki sauce.

All ingredients must be organic!!!

I have never heard some of this things.... :0 I don't like cottage cheese so that'll stay out.  I don't have pita but I have naan, so I'll try that.

So pizza im making tonight on the grill (naan base, tomato sauce with brown sugar, marinated chicken, fresh basil, olives, cheese, green onion, pepper) I hope it's good!

• Like 1

Pizza tonight: tomato sauce, chili sauce, basil, green onion, BBQ chicken, pineapple, mozerella, sharp cheddar, feta, Parmesan, prosciutto, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives and roasted peppers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dryed tomatoes & rucula!

Yummy!

Im veggie but Im crazy about pizza!

:lol2:

and meat?

meatless pizza is not pizza lol

• Like 1

and meat?

meatless pizza is not pizza lol

Well, no!!!

:banned

Who needs meat when you have such good ingredients and such deliciously flavoured pizza!

:rolleyes:

Well, no!!!

:banned

Who needs meat when you have such good ingredients and such deliciously flavoured pizza!

:rolleyes:

I know you're a vegetarian, I'm just kidding, if you like to eat grass, is ok   :lol2: 

• Like 1

sausage, eggplant, spinach, marinated tomatoes, and ricotta cheese

i was high and ate the whole thing in one night. vsay oops

seems to be a nice summer pizza :)

I would have added mozzarella and chilli :P