Your last pizza...

PizZaCh!pS!

This is the best pizza ever!!

Ham, kebab, french frise and mild sause! <3

[pic]

That pizza reminds me of the Dutch "Kapsalon" (Barbershop). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapsalon It's a layer of French fries, kebab, salad (lettuce, onion and tomato) garnished with (Dutch) cheese. I usually have it with the salad under the cheese (so nicely hot), but that differs from the Turk where you'd get it. Of course to be eaten with garlic sauce and sambal (not mild, obviously). Wonderful dish, but everyone I've met agrees that you cannot eat it sober :P The fact that some say you can't eat it at all doesn't matter.

So short question: Did you dare to touch such amazing pizza sober? Because I couldn't imagine it would be a good idea...

That pizza reminds me of the Dutch "Kapsalon" (Barbershop). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapsalon It's a layer of French fries, kebab, salad (lettuce, onion and tomato) garnished with (Dutch) cheese. I usually have it with the salad under the cheese (so nicely hot), but that differs from the Turk where you'd get it. Of course to be eaten with garlic sauce and sambal (not mild, obviously). Wonderful dish, but everyone I've met agrees that you cannot eat it sober :P The fact that some say you can't eat it at all doesn't matter.

So short question: Did you dare to touch such amazing pizza sober? Because I couldn't imagine it would be a good idea...

Yes i did. And its good as hell! But even better when drunk ;)

EHHH what is that i don't see tomato sauce or cheese or meat so it cant be pizza :P

Everyone knows the pizzas I eat are the best! No cheese!

Vegetarian pizza with chicken and then remove the chicken and olives!

• Like 1

ohhhh  :thumbsup this is a fantastic pizza !!!! Remained a piece of pizza for your F|A friends ??? eheh :D

kebab and chips !!! ohhhhh delicious . . .   :thumbsup

I absolutely have to try it, maybe with a nice chilli ;)

^^^ This!  I wanna make that pizza, because I highly doubt the us has heard of such a thing!

Everyone knows the pizzas I eat are the best! No cheese!

Vegetarian pizza with chicken and then remove the chicken and olives!

Hehe :D ... I'm vegetarian :P

Hehe :D ... I'm vegetarian :P

haha im not but i ordered a vegetarian pizza with chicken at the FA rl meeting lol, but I then removed the chicken from the pizza because the chicken was ewww. Ordered it as a vegetarian pizza because then i dont have to name all the vegetables, saves time!

• Like 1

haha im not but i ordered a vegetarian pizza with chicken at the FA rl meeting lol, but I then removed the chicken from the pizza because the chicken was ewww. Ordered it as a vegetarian pizza because then i dont have to name all the vegetables, saves time!

Haha :D