Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

daredevil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that looks awesome,

ive been a fan ever since the first movie came out, so ill definetely visit it at the cinema

Ugh...I don't want to like these movies because it feels like they're just in it for the cash at this point....but I'm a sucker for Transformers...so...I'm obligated to go see it first day.

I wasn,t really a sci-fi fan but after first movie it all changed.Transformers took sci-fi to the whole new level. :)

transformers took it to w whole new level? what? since i was a kid transformers has been in a class of its own :)

More CGI robots...

Not the same without Megan Fox.

Agree, Megan Fox turned up the heat, if you know what im saying

First of all its mecha, secondly the prequels were enjoyable movies, thridly I saw the trailer in cinema in 3D and it took my breath. Hope it doesn´t go like with Tron which was not so good as the trailer was. Oh and its sci-fi also, so I can´t see how I can miss it.

Yeah pitty theres no Megan anymore.

Megan said during the second movie that the movie would not be anything with out her in it. I guess we will see if she is right. I will see it just to shut her up. In her case beauty is only skin deep. Nice skin I do have to admitt.