Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

daredevil

Have to be honest, the first one was enjoyable, but wasn't a fan of the second one. Despite Megan being in this one or not, everybody wants to check out huge robots fighting. I think I will wait on this till it hits the rental place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it on opening day was pleased to see some new faces such as john malkovich.(he always plays a zany character) Over all I thought it was a great movie something for everyone cgi, love story, comedy action, drama, very entertaining. I give it a 8 out of 10. :war:

I want to go watch it tomorrow, but I dunno what to choose, in 3D or normal 2D?? does anyone of you, who saw the movie, suggest me which one choose?

thanks

I saw the movie last night in 3D, well a good action movie, I can even say that finally I saw movie with a lot of fight robots scene, but for 3D I'm little bit disappointed, I mean in normal scene without action 3d looks nice but in when action come not that good... I'm not gonna watch 3D anymore until something new come up

anyway I spent a nice time B)

i am going to see it in 2 hours. i will post afterwards.

loved it!!! very cool!!!

i didnt see it in 3d though. wish that i had. would recommend it to anybody.

Everybody talk about Megan Fox and not bout the movie, i prefer see a good actress than a bad and hot one.

megan fox is not in this movie. its a different HOT girl.