Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

daredevil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Watched it today. Nice movie. I loved the direction. I don't know why people cry about story when they are seeing is action packed movie.

Missed the fox though.. new girl is ok..

You missed Megan's hot body or her bad act.

She acted very well, doubt if forget the hood-scene ever ;)

Well to come back to "Back side of Moon" it was very enjoyable. To compare with some other 3D movies and their trailers then this one had just as good action scenes with 3D effects as trailer promised. Though like every other 3D movie it was made in 2D with few added 3D effects- but they were great.

Though didn´t quite well get why there were some parts in story but it was good and especially liked how it was ended. New chick was hot, when not in close captioned ;) But I guess Megan have had her face transformed also, so doesn´t matter so much.

I even doubt if I go watch it again in cinema, but defenetly the dvd release will have many re-runs.