ET and extreme sniper scripts

chocolate

Extreme Sniper scripts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think extreme sniper rifle scripts should be fought?

Actually, +lookdown worked for me when i was testing some things a year or two ago on ETPub. The sniper script did work technically, but the rate of fire was f*cked up and it stayed that way even when you changed classes. Pretty pointless.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with your Kronos that there aren't any sniping scripts. A perfectly good example is anal bomb. He has been using the sniper script for a couple months now, and you definately see a difference in his gaming. He said he got his script from greedygoose (but thats heresay).

• Administrators

I disagree with your Kronos that there aren't any sniping scripts. A perfectly good example is anal bomb. He has been using the sniper script for a couple months now, and you definately see a difference in his gaming. He said he got his script from greedygoose (but thats heresay).

lol

Thats jay where you can +lookdown :)

err i never said i got any sniper scripts from greedygoose. I know him from hardcore, but thats all of our lovely relationship.

And no, i dont use any sniper scripts, because there arent any sniper scripts, that i may use. As you have already figured out the command "+lookdown" is blocked. Also it is on ETPub.

LOOOOOL

As said before, but i have to reapeat: There aren't anymore sniper scripts on ETpub (no +lookdown, no fps=1...).

Today you need:

- a big clean desk with enough space for your mouse - 1 square meter should be enough

- your perfect mouse speed; it helps if you can change your mouse speed directly at the mouse

- a good fps-setting (just f***ng google it)

- to sell your soul to the devil or to god, whoever is available

Playing the close-range-sniper is for shure the most exhausting way to play this game. Show some respect, greenhorn!

Hail greedygoose! Hail anal! :cheers

And now please please please with sugar on top: I need some more whine with my cheese :D

Cheers,

Grumpy

Funny all those sensitivity comparing , depends on your mouse what effect it has , when i do /sensitivity 1.76 for example , like mentioned before , the mouse is way too fast to have any halfway decent control over sniper or any weapon at all ingame ^^

Well, I snipe with 1 sens, matter of fact, I use 1 sens for all of my weapons..

@Anal im still unsure about your ability to snipe, I would think you script.. along with all the other people on hardcore who think you script there..

Anyway, you can get scripts for Pub, don't know who told you, you can't.. But they are wrong, scripts are always available, I've never tried them, but i"ve seen them in action, and they are almost unbeatable. If you were to slow down the rate of shooting for the sniper, it would be useless, i use it with/without scope all the time, it would be impossible to kill someone with it if the rate were lowered. I do agree at which that Sniper Scripters should be banned just as if they were using WallHack/Aimbots.. Just my opinion, here lately I've started to snipe every map, and actaully have got were i can get a really good k/d with it, no matter the map. No, sniping isn't very hard/everyone has their own opinion, but to me sniping is easy, though the way Anal Bomb snipes from 2 feet, away is ungodly.. I don't know of anyone who can snipe that like, not even SuicidalManiac. Just thought I'd put my input on all of this, thanks for taking your time to read it!:)

.nAbish?

• Clan Friend

I don't know of anyone who can snipe that like, not even SuicidalManiac.

I think SuicidalManiac can do it, since he snipes better than I do,and sometimes I do it...

another pro sniper

of course if they start to hit you it's very hard but it's not impossible

I think SuicidalManiac can do it, since he snipes better than I do,and sometimes I do it...

Not saying that im better than Suicidal or anything, but the other day he really had no chance against me, not sayin your a bad sniper Suicidal cause you are a really great sniper bro.. But really im guessing you havent seen this Anal Bomb=> guy? i mean really its crazy stuff..

Edited by eXs'.nAbish?

• Clan Friend

Not saying that im better than Suicidal or anything, but the other day he really had no chance against me, not sayin your a bad sniper Suicidal cause you are a really great sniper bro.. But really im guessing you havent seen this Anal Bomb=> guy? i mean really its crazy stuff..

well, nobody is invincible, not even SuicidalManiac, I'd like to see Anal Bomb sniping now :)

I remember a sniper I used to play against (not on fa servers) who did crazy things, like hiding behind a box, leaning, then jump + scope + hit, but I suspected that he was a cheater so np for him... or maybe he was just skilled

And also one thing is camping as sniper, another thing is attacking, imho it's much easier for the camper to just cover a spot