ET and extreme sniper scripts

chocolate

Extreme Sniper scripts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think extreme sniper rifle scripts should be fought?

Well Anal attacks/ jumps quick scopes hit/ walks/headshot scopes from 3 feet away and has 100% acc.. I man really how is it. Not obvious??

Anyway, if you want to see Anal Bomb=> snipe, just goto Hardcore he's always sniping.. Still think needs to be looked more into...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Anal attacks/ jumps quick scopes hit/ walks/headshot scopes from 3 feet away and has 100% acc.. I man really how is it. Not obvious??

Anyway, if you want to see Anal Bomb=> snipe, just goto Hardcore he's always sniping.. Still think needs to be looked more into...

with practice it becomes easy :) one does not need a magical no-recoil sniper script

Ahh I guess, though I believe he may use one..

Believe what you wish. Keep in mind that beliefs are often wrong, as yours is in this case. An antirecoil script wouldn't help you do ANY of the things you mentioned in the post prior to the quote. If antirecoil scripts worked in that server, all it would do it make recoil be countered. It doesn't help in quickscoping, binocshots, jumpshots, headshots, or any other single shot. Neither does it improve accuracy in the slightest.

How does an antirecoil script not help in ' jumpshots, headshots, or any other single shot. Neither does it improve accuracy in the slightest.'??? If you aren't 'jumping' after the shot because a program, not a person with incredible skill, is keeping the aim steady due to a script, then you game will improve with the examples you provided.

How does an antirecoil script not help in ' jumpshots, headshots, or any other single shot. Neither does it improve accuracy in the slightest.'??? If you aren't 'jumping' after the shot because a program, not a person with incredible skill, is keeping the aim steady due to a script, then you game will improve with the examples you provided.

I was wondering the same. A antirecoil script is going to help out tremendouslyy....

Jumping and recoil are two different things. Nabish said "attack/jumps quick scope". Jump. As in spacebar. Jumping then pulling up scope and shooting quickly is basically quickscope while in the air. It's a single shot, if you only take one shot, then it doesn't matter what your recoil is, your cursor can be anywhere and it won't effect the shot you took before recoil.

When a shot is done when scoped, you 'jump'. But if you have a script for binocular-scope-binocular works similiar to this. Shoot scoped...automatically goes binoc...automatically goes back to scope when 'shooting' again. Which automatically goes back to binoc...its like washing hair. A human cannot jump as fast as anal bomb is doing swapping between scope/binocular/scope. So my suggestion is to remove the ability to swap between scope-nocular.

When a shot is done when scoped, you 'jump'. But if you have a script for binocular-scope-binocular works similiar to this. Shoot scoped...automatically goes binoc...automatically goes back to scope when 'shooting' again. Which automatically goes back to binoc...its like washing hair. A human cannot jump as fast as anal bomb is doing swapping between scope/binocular/scope. So my suggestion is to remove the ability to swap between scope-nocular.

Um, its easily possible. Honestly I don't see how you can't do it unless you have artheritis. They are 2 different buttons with 2 different hands. You can press them both at the same time. It's just like strafing or anything else in this game. Just switching between pushing certain buttons.

unlawful sniper tutorial: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/908-wet-sniping-408-advanced-techniques/

This is a very important part of sniping, since often you will not kill your opponent with 1 shot in ET, even if its a perfect 'between the eyes' 3rd eye headshot. So you will need to squeeze off two in rapid succession. Always make sure your first shot is a headshot. If you don't kill the enemy outright, your second shot can hit them anywhere and they will die guarenteed, even if its and ankle shot. But, if you hit their ankle first, they will be alarmed and the probability that you can headshot a visibly shaken and rapidly moving enemy decreases drastically. Some maps have line of sights (LOS) that require only the first magnification order in the scope, say 1x. But if you've ever played Minas Tirith, you know the LOS are very far and to kill an enemy at 1x is a fantastic feat, but why make it hard on yourself? Zoom in all the way, say 8x with your mouse scrolly and make that enemy head as big a target as possible. The drawback with being dialed in all the way at 8x is the kickup after the first shot is huge and you'll find your scope 300 meters up in the air after firing, which means you'll have to lower your sight again and refind your target for the second shot.

My advice is don't try to refind your target while still dialed in at 8x, but rather use the mouse scrolly to quickly dial down the scope to 1x, to quickly refind the target and once found, put your crosshair on the target (well the rough area of the target, it doesn't have to be dead on his head) and then redial up your scope to 8x for the final kill shot. This may sound somewhat like a mouthfull, but it takes maybe half a second to do once you are used to it. 1x scope also makes a great pseudo pair of binoculars but with a smaller field of vision (FOV). But still, I think its better to scan for enemy with the 1x scope rather than using binocs, since binocs can't fire bullets once they've located a target and sniper guns can."

This is at a distance, not close up. I would like to see anal bombs 'tutorial'. If he can explain it, then I'll leave the issue alone.

My advice is don't try to refind your target while still dialed in at 8x, but rather use the mouse scrolly to quickly dial down the scope to 1x, to quickly refind the target and once found, put your crosshair on the target (well the rough area of the target, it doesn't have to be dead on his head) and then redial up your scope to 8x for the final kill shot. This may sound somewhat like a mouthfull, but it takes maybe half a second to do once you are used to it. 1x scope also makes a great pseudo pair of binoculars but with a smaller field of vision (FOV). But still, I think its better to scan for enemy with the 1x scope rather than using binocs, since binocs can't fire bullets once they've located a target and sniper guns can."

This is at a distance, not close up. I would like to see anal bombs 'tutorial'. If he can explain it, then I'll leave the issue alone.

I've read that tut a long time ago, I don't agree with several points. Especially the zooming, I try to do that as little as possible. No binocs can't shoot, but right clicking while using binocs will bring out scope, which can shoot. If you get the timing right then you can shoot while strafing, jumping, swimming, or anything else you can dream of. There is no tutorial. It's just practice and timing. If you didn't already know, the only reason he uses binocs is to make his scope zoom out further than the default setting, its just a matter of pushing binoc button a fraction of a second before pulling out scope. If you'd like I could demonstrate how it's done also.

Well i consider myself a pretty good sniper, and i have to say zoom is useless. The best thing to do is move like a mofo + binoc sniping. There are no scripts that can help with this method. Period. Since generally you are either sprinting/crouching immediately after you shoot, there is no recoil to counteract.

Close range sniping is pretty cake too. Crouching is a MUST. Walking forward/backward will also disable the knockback effect from getting shot that throws off your aim. There are a few things that can help you get the kill. 1st is to aim for feet, then use the sniper recoil to aim you closer to the head. The other is to practice moving your hand down immediately after the first shot. Combine that with low recoil fps, and high sensitivity, it is really easy to close range snipe.

imo, Kronos is probably equal if not better than anal bomb.

is kronos aka greedygoose?

Well i consider myself a pretty good sniper, and i have to say zoom is useless. The best thing to do is move like a mofo + binoc sniping. There are no scripts that can help with this method. Period. Since generally you are either sprinting/crouching immediately after you shoot, there is no recoil to counteract.

Close range sniping is pretty cake too. Crouching is a MUST. Walking forward/backward will also disable the knockback effect from getting shot that throws off your aim. There are a few things that can help you get the kill. 1st is to aim for feet, then use the sniper recoil to aim you closer to the head. The other is to practice moving your hand down immediately after the first shot. Combine that with low recoil fps, and high sensitivity, it is really easy to close range snipe.

:) Well I will have to up my game against them then :) See ya'll on hardcore

I've hardly messed with my cfg at all, and I can get triple kills with the sniper. Just have to know when and where to shoot. Not hard :\