ET and extreme sniper scripts

chocolate

Extreme Sniper scripts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think extreme sniper rifle scripts should be fought?

If that's the old cw raider then I remember sniping against him way back in the day (when I played as MG Sirtsw3) on etpro. Good sniper even then.

Oh nearly forgot, every f***ing noob under the sun now is using that cg_defaultzoomsniper glitch on FA servers for close range sniping. Would be nice if Dare would forcecvar that crap to 20 (default) to get rid of that exploit.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If that's the old cw raider then I remember sniping against him way back in the day (when I played as MG Sirtsw3) on etpro. Good sniper even then.

Oh nearly forgot, every f***ing noob under the sun now is using that cg_defaultzoomsniper glitch on FA servers for close range sniping. Would be nice if Dare would forcecvar that crap to 20 (default) to get rid of that exploit.

On etpro there is something which forces you back to cg_zoomDefaultSniper, which in turn is limited to some reasonable values.

What's the point of being able to have 120 fov when you snipe? That makes no sense because with a zoomed view your fov should be much lower than 90, let's say less than 20-30.

cg_zoomDefaultSniper

Whats the valid range of it? I can probably do it on all servers except ETpub. Yes I will try to see if I can do it on Jaymod also. Silent, Nitmod and NQ 1.2.9b6 for sure.

Hardcore will be replaced by silent mod once we release 0.2.2 so hardcore will be fixed too. More or less Trickjump bug is also fixed which exist in Etpub. PPSH would be disabled on HC unless there is public demand for it.

• Clan Friend

cg_zoomDefaultSniper

Whats the valid range of it? I can probably do it on all servers except ETpub. Yes I will try to see if I can do it on Jaymod also. Silent, Nitmod and NQ 1.2.9b6 for sure.

it should be 20 or less,actually according to the bugged table in the game, for sniper rifle it's

20 >= cg_zoomDefaultSniper >= 4

Edited by SunLight