ET Jay #1 Jaymod 1 SERVER/RULES

Johnwick

19 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

What other reason is there to jump over the wall?? just take a tour of the guns and fortress.

Plant mines as he said. 

I have no problem with this but for me it’s a slippery slope. I trust @Johnwick not to rush the map and only plant mines, other people I don’t trust at all. 

• Like 1
  • 100 2

11 minutes ago, yaku said:

why not both 😛 

i 100% this them F|A tags would look nice especially for you @AnG3L

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
11 minutes ago, Johnwick said:

yeah,nothing personal ,didnt mention any names ,you are good guy . i took it up cause i heard today about Minas last stage church roof isnt allowed ,then got bit confused ,regular double jump to roof ....

take tour,plant mines ,arty flag spawn ,take attetion from axis to folo me ,to have little bit chance to get flag ,as you know most time 27vs27 oasis first stage isnt kinda eazy for allies , and there isnt lot people who can reach even over the wall at this point 

Covi's don't plant mines, but I get what you're saying

Here is the member discussion regarding Minas roof. Like other maps where the roof is not allowed, the server rules don't specifically call out which maps are and are not.

@zot, you should be able to see it now...

image.png.51728c291712466159b2032a379624ce.png

6 hours ago, Gameplan said:

Here is the member discussion regarding Minas roof. Like other maps where the roof is not allowed, the server rules don't specifically call out which maps are and are not.

@zot, you should be able to see it now...

image.png.51728c291712466159b2032a379624ce.png

Who discuss this? Double jump just on roof ,Minas last stage...do you read what is my question? Seem that players just dont know how to get up there via simple double jump. So 

You are allowed to jump over the wall as long as you don't do any objectives before the wall is destroyed.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

Ive been told that walljumping is allowed as long as you dont touch anything that is related to objective. So for example on oasis you are allowed to jump over wall and set landmines there, but you are not allowed to construct command post or plant dynamite on anti-tank guns.

As JohnWick said earlier oasis first stage gets almost impossible for allies when server is full and this walljump is like a one extra path to the city for few "more skilled" players that know about it. Of course there are some players that do this walljump just to end the map. So id say admins have to keep their eyes and ears open when this map is played, until they fix the command post so it cant be constructed until city wall is destroyed.

Also note for the admins: There is a door next to city wall that can be opened by covert ops with uniform so its not always walljump if you see enemy other side of the city wall.

And if allies engineer manages to sneak in that door when covert ops opens it, they are allowed to plant dynamite on anti-tank guns.

Edited by Bunny
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

• Administrators
On 2/25/2024 at 2:22 PM, Johnwick said:

plant mines

By planting mines early, u are blocking u team engineers to not use where it's needed. Sure good for u - if enemy team progresses and u can get early kills, however from my viewpoint u team gets screwed cos mines are planted and can't be re-planted where required. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

Rest of the rules are clear:

F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE
We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is NOT allowed to complete the objective.
Trick-planting (places you can plant dyno where it's hard to defuse using single or double jump) is not allowed at any given time.
This server has a panzerfaust rule. Players can only use the panzerfaust for 3 consecutive maps and then will be required to play with another weapon. They are allowed to use the panzerfaust after an additional 3 maps have been played. Violators will be warned, kicked or banned depending on the admin's discretion.

• Like 2
  • 100 2

18 hours ago, Johnwick said:

Who discuss this? Double jump just on roof ,Minas last stage...do you read what is my question? Seem that players just dont know how to get up there via simple double jump. So 

Yes, I read it and posted it here for reference. As mentioned in game it was recently discussed by admins. The tread tells you the date and exactly who discussed it. As far as updating server rules, I'm not sure who is responsible for that, but at least you're informed that a discussion took place and enforcing the rule will occur.

And is it so hard to update or give any information about new rules ,it isnt allowed to go Minas map on curch roof , no wonder if i would get warns ,if i dont know new rules wich isnt updated. And going there isnt using any glitch ,bug or some exploit,its just jump there,would be nice if i could get notification or information those new rules from forum or discord since i visit forum everyday.

Oasis: Jumping the wall is fine for every class as long as you dont do CP or guns. 

Minas: I can t visualize the roof in minas that you talk about but the same rule apply, it s fine as long as you don t do obj or as long as it s not a glitch. Ex: you see threw roof and is untouchable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

Oasis: Jumping the wall is fine for every class as long as you dont do CP or guns. 

Minas: I can t visualize the roof in minas that you talk about but the same rule apply, it s fine as long as you don t do obj or as long as it s not a glitch. Ex: you see threw roof and is untouchable. 

Me and Gameplan was talking about it on minas. There a second roof that we cant climb alone, so thats must be prohibited however, a first roof should be allowed.

3 hours ago, Bon Scott said:

Me and Gameplan was talking about it on minas. There a second roof that we cant climb alone, so thats must be prohibited however, a first roof should be allowed.

Ok i will do demo or vid, i will send it Mraw or Eazy on discord and you can argue ,is it glitch ,bug or like i think...sorry but you cant tap space 2x times....

11 hours ago, daredevil said:

By planting mines early, u are blocking u team engineers to not use where it's needed. Sure good for u - if enemy team progresses and u can get early kills, however from my viewpoint u team gets screwed cos mines are planted and can't be re-planted where required. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

Rest of the rules are clear:

As allies ,oasis first part...where does allies engineer plant mines? Always full mines or someone just put full of gave and they stay there till map end 😀. Yes thanks for all those who copy rules from wiki ,i have seen them and read them lot for sure . Real questions was that jump is allowed ,as f ops .thanks 

• Platinum VIP
17 hours ago, Eazy said:

I'm kinda curious about that, too