ET Jay #1 Jaymod 1 SERVER/RULES

Johnwick

Dont know im feeling like there is issue with rules there and please update rules . At first what about Oasis ? I jumped over wall as allies fieldops ,killed one clan member,then i got pm ''its not allowed ,dont do it again'' . Ive been asking from other admins ,is it allowed to jump over being not engineer? All been sayd to me its ok if your not doing obj. ...........2 Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is NOT allowed to complete the objective.............So i want to know whats right and whats wrong then please ? 

And is it so hard to update or give any information about new rules ,it isnt allowed to go Minas map on curch roof , no wonder if i would get warns ,if i dont know new rules wich isnt updated. And going there isnt using any glitch ,bug or some exploit,its just jump there,would be nice if i could get notification or information those new rules from forum or discord since i visit forum everyday.

So hoping to get two eazy and short answers ,for first  is it allowed to jump over oasis wall ,as not engi and not doing obj ,or not allowed ,and for second is it really not allowed to be 'Minas church roof last stage . thanks

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

@RedBaird @yaku @floki 

1. We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
  2. Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is NOT allowed to complete the objective.
  3. Trick-planting (places you can plant dyno where it's hard to defuse using single or double jump) is not allowed at any given time.

Feel free to check out our other server rules as for other questions hopefully someone can get you the answers for you 

W:ET Server Rules - Fearless Assassins Wiki (fearless-assassins.com)

Edited by CrypticEve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Well trick jumping to complete objective is forbidden as stated in the rules and said by You but if You do it without going for objective its okay I think.

The second situation it depends on how You get there ( I have no idea how You can just jump on the minas church roof) but map exploiting is prohibited in every shape or fashion as stated in #21 server rule so it would depend on the situation, by that I mean how You got there.

Edited by ZaZa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZaZa said:

Well trick jumping to complete objective is forbidden as stated in the rules and said by You but if You do it without going for objective its okay I think.

Agree ,and i have been asked from some admins also ,thats okay ,rule says that that obj isnt allowed ,but as fieldops,covie ,and get kills from there if is it possible . But if lvl 18 admin pm dont do it again ,there is some missunderstandigs i think , 

1 hour ago, ZaZa said:

The second situation it depends on how You get there ( I have no idea how You can just jump on the minas church roof) but map exploiting is prohibited in every shape or fashion as stated in #21 server rule so it would depend on the situation, by that I mean how You got there.

Its just double jump on roof nothing special 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Johnwick said:

Dont know im feeling like there is issue with rules there and please update rules . At first what about Oasis ? I jumped over wall as allies fieldops ,killed one clan member,then i got pm ''its not allowed ,dont do it again'' . Ive been asking from other admins ,is it allowed to jump over being not engineer? All been sayd to me its ok if your not doing obj. ...........2 Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is NOT allowed to complete the objective.............So i want to know whats right and whats wrong then please ? 

And is it so hard to update or give any information about new rules ,it isnt allowed to go Minas map on curch roof , no wonder if i would get warns ,if i dont know new rules wich isnt updated. And going there isnt using any glitch ,bug or some exploit,its just jump there,would be nice if i could get notification or information those new rules from forum or discord since i visit forum everyday.

So hoping to get two eazy and short answers ,for first  is it allowed to jump over oasis wall ,as not engi and not doing obj ,or not allowed ,and for second is it really not allowed to be 'Minas church roof last stage . thanks

We have been aware of that issue with the "FA_Oasis" map.  It has not been resolved yet.

I think that we will have to ask the author to disable building the second allied CP until the wall is down, and to only allow dynamite to act on the 'near' side of the wall.

NOTE:  I was typing my long reply before @Johnwick entered his last 2 here! 😄 

The anti-rush is not activated on that map, so we have to enforce the "no plant in first 5 minutes" rule, as on other non-protected maps.  Some have argued that planting early on one obj (out of 2) does not break the 5-minute-rush rule, but I have seen both planted on at nearly the same time.  I enforce a "no plant at all" rule because of that.  

Edited by RedBaird
NOTE

26 minutes ago, Johnwick said:

Question is : Is it allowed ,to jump over wall,if you are not doing objective? ? ? (As Fieldops)

For me yes even if I don't like that 😅

But I'm not admin so not sure about my response. 

Perhaps time to apply 🙂

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

33 minutes ago, Johnwick said:

Question is : Is it allowed ,to jump over wall,if you are not doing objective? ? ? (As Fieldops)

pretty sure your allowed to go were ever you like as long as your not rushing a map but must map rush rules only go for jaymod and NQ servers  not our sil server even tho it's not looked at in a very kind light  not 100% on all nq servers  i don't play them ping to high for must of our servers 

• Like 1

hi john - thanks for bringing this question up! I am one of the admins that reached out to ya in the past about not jumping over the wall 

gonna have a discussion about this with all the other admins to ensure we are on the same page moving forward - will follow up soon!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AnG3L said:

Perhaps time to apply 🙂

I doubt you even have to apply, mate 😄 just come back 😄

This is grey area rule. I personally allow people to jump over the wall to plant mines or throw arty from there as long as they don't touch the objective (CP or both guns) but I also know some admins doesn't allow that and I think both ways are correct. It really depends how many players you have on server, who is on server etc. For example I know you or @Bunny will jump over the wall and not even come close to objective but also if I would see troublemakers and rushers on server I would ask you both not to, just to avoid not necessary drama with them and questions 'why he can and I can't' etc. and any discussion with them is really pointless.

Edited by yaku
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
44 minutes ago, Johnwick said:

What other reason is there to jump over the wall?? just take a tour of the guns and fortress.

2 minutes ago, yaku said:

I doubt you even have to apply, mate 😄 just come back 😄

Wasn't for me but for John 😅

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, mraw435 said:

hi john - thanks for bringing this question up! I am one of the admins that reached out to ya in the past about not jumping over the wall 

gonna have a discussion about this with all the other admins to ensure we are on the same page moving forward - will follow up soon!

yeah,nothing personal ,didnt mention any names ,you are good guy . i took it up cause i heard today about Minas last stage church roof isnt allowed ,then got bit confused ,regular double jump to roof ....

19 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

What other reason is there to jump over the wall?? just take a tour of the guns and fortress.

take tour,plant mines ,arty flag spawn ,take attetion from axis to folo me ,to have little bit chance to get flag ,as you know most time 27vs27 oasis first stage isnt kinda eazy for allies , and there isnt lot people who can reach even over the wall at this point 

• Like 1