Goodbye ET, Goodbye BG#2

Basalisk

Hi guys;

It's been over a decade of playing here in total (2 times), but it's finally time to say goodbye!!! :(

Firstly i am suffering from serious health issues that is affecting my everyday life, those that know me well are aware and secondly i have finally fell out of love with the game :(

Will miss all off you guys, especially Ins4ne, Kermit (where the fook you been?), Hesis, Excal and CrossMarian.

Loved my time here and wishing you all the very best of luck irl!

Goodbye F/A (a very special thing you got here).

Basalisk

Redbaird ADDED:  

Will miss all off you guys, especially Ins4ne, Kermit (where the fook you been?), Hesis, Excal and CrossMarian.

@Ins4ne   @K3rmit @Hesis  @ExCaL  @Cross Marian 

Edited by RedBaird
Added @ names so they will notice this sad post next time they connect to the forums. 2d later = fix my mistake
  • Sad 43

Well all i can say  is wish you the best take care i think our path never  cross on beg2  (sorry if im wrong) ths for all the help provived   to this family try to make us a visit from time to time (sorry for the bad eng im getting rusty😅)

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Hey!

First of all, I wish you all the best, especially with health. You are too nice to suffer with it..

Take care mate! You are one of my first friends here in FA.

Server without you definitely will be emptier place.. So I hope to see you playing from time to time (even once a year)!

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Health is #1 dude! I really hope things turn out better and you are able to overcome these obstacles! Stay strong Basa! 💪 

(Also, dont forget to save your silent.dat, etkey, and etconfig.cfg in a safe place incase you come back at a later time :) )

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Ah man now I'm gonna stay depressed for the whole week...😖

I wish with all my heart that your health improves. Hope that you'll visit us from time to time. I miss you a lot friend.

Best of luck...

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Take care Basa, wish you all the best. Also I have hope you visit us sometimes! 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

Wish you all the best in personal life buddy!

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Life has taught me that family & health are the most important things there are. Don't miss us too much - look forward, take care of yourself & enjoy every day as if it were your last. That's how I live day by day and don't regret anything you do.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Very sad to hear this, Basa. I hope your health improves and you get all the support you need.

Should your health allow it in the future, we would always love you to return, both to the site as well as the forums, even if it is just for a short stint.

Wishing you the best!

• Like 3
  • 100 2

Noooo @Basalisk 😢

I will miss you a lot :( 

I had also great time with you.

I hope that you will recover well.

All the best IRL - Take care my friend.

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • 100 2