Website =F|A= Stickers/Badge

Paul'

• Inactive Member

As you allready know.. L O V E I T

and I really need one in my car haha 😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i love the idea .. stickers u post look great!

my wife makes this kinda stuff. she has her own little business makes shirts hats just about anything with vinyl cut. stickers.we have a vinyl heat press and  2 crickets!she even makes me cups. with captn on em.lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

my wife makes this kinda stuff. she has her own little business makes shirts hats just about anything with vinyl cut. stickers.we have a vinyl heat press and  2 crickets!she even makes me cups. with captn on em.lol

What your married she must be a saint 😁😁😜

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

Captn i Love you! but couldn’t resist, don’t mind me 😂🙈!

• Haha 2

Wow those look great! If you made one using the FA logo from Deflection theme (it's transparent, so you'd just add black background) I'd buy it no matter the cost or distance 😄

Edited by kajto3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, kajto3 said:

Wow those look great! If you made one using the FA logo from Deflection theme (it's transparent, so you'd just add black background) I'd buy it no matter the cost or distance 😄

That's obvious that everyone have differend taste, i don't expect that everyone will love this project as it is but I think, if the idea would be accpeted, we could create another topic where members can suggest new edition project of stickers and vote for the 2 or 3 projects created on suggestion base. For now, we have, what we have 😄 

Anyway,  thank you all, for mostly positive reaction to the idea and stickers!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

i cant see a dam thing in this mask .lol that video cracked me up ...  i think a fa store would be awsome. shirts gloves hats mouse pads coffee cups. an of course stickers.but theirs always the whos gonna cover the cost .

i would love to hear @daredevil thoughts on this.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Thanks 1

These look great :)

I usually dont buy trinkets like these, but Im sure many people would love to own one 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The idea of sticker is more real than whole store, sticker is still cool, little, cheap gadget, shipping it can be done even to other country just by letter (cheapest way). We can set a threshold on like 25$ donation to get the stickers, so every 25$ donation and above would get the sticker. Price of one sticker with bigger order is about 1zł , thats about 0,2$, sending letter( UNREGISTERED PRIORITY LETTER POSTS ) wroldwide by polish post cost is like 8 zł, so it's about 1,8$. It means sticker with shipping is like 2$ overall cost. I think we could figure something out, and should try, maybe that little thing would help to reach donation target sooner, and easier. And this year sticker edition cost, will be on my side I have about 100 of them already.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, sorry didn't see this topic earlier. I like your idea a lot. I would love ppls been able to buy this from our store. I like idea that after u make 25 dollar donation u can get this padge, but for some 25 dollar is huge money to send. So maybe we could share this for winner of example gameday most panzer kills per map etc... So make it award for donations, but also we should have way to get padge without donation too. I am not fan of idea that u have to pay every shipping cost tho. Did u talk about this idea with @daredevil? I am interested to get this padge to myself and in clan for sure. Atm I am busy, but once I have time i will start to work with this with u and DD. Will send u pm in coming days. Thank you for this idea.

• Like 2

@von Rantala Hey, thanks for your kind words. First of all, answering your question, i did not speak with @daredevil about this yet.

As you can see the topic itself died little bit since 3 months nothing moved forward, I had to take my time, but now I think i'll be coming back to FA slowly, so I just wanted to give them away for free to everyone who wants it. 

For now i just got one request from one member, who wrote to me before you posted, and I've already said that i'll send him just for free. I don't want to break my word, and also don't want situation in which one gets it for free and other have to pay for it. I hope you understand. So we need to talk about that and make it clear.

It's best and fastest way if we talk about it on discord the three of us,  you me and @daredevil, to figure it out.