Website =F|A= Stickers/Badge

Paul'

Before offering any more for free - thank you for your generosity to FA! - lets continue this discussion via discord/pm. A lot of good ideas from von about incorporating into a gameday

• Like 1

You can order stickers now for 25 dollar. For 25 dollar you will get 8 stickers. You can make 25 dollar donations towards clan in here https://fearless-assassins.com/donate/make-donation/ and add donationd confirmation number and text "donation to buy stickers"  in here

After you get your stickers you can post pictures of your stickers in here.

This idea is from @Paul' . This way we can help clan by donations, but also get something back. In future you can buy stickers from store.

Thank you for Paul for planning this and being ready to contribute towards clan.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys for your positive comments really appreciate it. I’m glad to be part of our community and i’m grateful to everyone who has supported me through this project. Hope that more people will join us and get stickers for their owns! mr bean car GIF by Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Inactive Member

aaaah, this is the reason why I thought that I was missing 5 euros because the 60 euros were in an older topic. 😄

so this year I have it fulfilled too. I already chatted with @Paul' and ordered. So I'll wait for them and let you know.

Thank you

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.0e038844fda402b7910a21cbad0b12d9.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, MPover said:

How much are thooose? 😃

On 7/2/2023 at 9:55 PM, Paul' said:

Thank you @von Rantala for transfering my topic to this section. As said above, rules are simple :

If you want to get these just make 25$ donation to our servers ,  post info about that and when recived post your pic here! Also don't forget to pm me with your adress info.

25$ = 8 stickers  - i'll ship them worldwide with registered high priority letter, with tracking option,

Until stock lasts - approximately 10-11 orders left for now.

Soon we will announce whole project info.

Stay tuned!

Paul

All infos are above, if you want some more technical info just pm me here or on discord( the best way to catch me), I don't have nothing from that, do it completely for free, this is my idea to help our community reach yearly donation goal.

Edited by Paul'
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum VIP

Made a $31 donation, what are the chances I may be able to get some stickers? 😛 If not no biggie, would just love a few! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No problem mate, if you just could edit your post, in donation topic, with info that 25$ are for stickers, and it’s done. As far as i remember there’s left like 2-3 packets, and I really don’t know if we will release any new ones.

So anyone want them, just see info:

- 25$ donation =  8 stickers shipped with registered shipping worldwide

- Rules are simple, in your donation theme post, give a note about willing to get them, after receive them post your pics here

- any other question hit me here, pm or the fastest way on disc.

@nAbish hit me on disc, or pm with your address and wait to get them! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1