Coffee!!!

mraw435

I drink both coffee & tea. Here is what I currently drink:

- Folger's French Vanilla 

- Kirkland Signature Green Tea

- Nescafe Instant Coffee

I actually put half coffee & half milk. I don't fill my cup with straight black coffee. I just don't prefer it that way. Thus, my 1 cup is actually only 1/2 a cup of coffee xD. 

• Haha 1

On 12/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, Outlaw23 said:

I drink both coffee & tea. Here is what I currently drink:

- Folger's French Vanilla 

- Kirkland Signature Green Tea

- Nescafe Instant Coffee

I actually put half coffee & half milk. I don't fill my cup with straight black coffee. I just don't prefer it that way. Thus, my 1 cup is actually only 1/2 a cup of coffee xD. 

i gotta have milk in mine also .an sugar .. anyone who drinks it black is crazy .lol

• Like 1

I fall in the crazy category ! been drinking coffee black daily since the age of 13 🤣

I do love myself some hot chocolate valk -- always gone for the prepackaged stuff that comes in little pouches but my parents got me this specialty hot chocolate years ago in a tin with peppermint flakes in it....DAMN that was good! but i must say, my love for coffee is greater ! 

1 hour ago, mraw435 said:

I fall in the crazy category ! been drinking coffee black daily since the age of 13 🤣

I do love myself some hot chocolate valk -- always gone for the prepackaged stuff that comes in little pouches but my parents got me this specialty hot chocolate years ago in a tin with peppermint flakes in it....DAMN that was good! but i must say, my love for coffee is greater ! 

directions for really good hot coco are on the side of herseys coco powder.

Filter/lungo always black or with milk depending on my mood.

Only if necessary with one teaspoon of sugar.

Espresso only the classic italian way, with a portion sugar thats just enough to round up the flavours.

Thats my setup:

20221220-163921.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 5

• Platinum VIP
On 12/24/2022 at 5:26 AM, Eazy said:

My only probleme is that i use a regular filter coffee machine..

Hey @Eazy, nowadays, investing in a good coffee grinder and some good beans will make a delicious regular filtered coffee ! Those espresso machine can get really expensive as you said...

• 100 1

dannng vice nice setup as well! 

Im a regular coffee filter machine too --- i drink way too much per day to break out the french press frequently hahah

Received some feedback on my first decent roast and it was relatively positive --- next batch:

El Salvador - Finca La Esperanza (description says has flavors of brown sugar, cheery, green apple, and subtle hints of chocolate) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mraw435 said:

dannng vice nice setup as well! 

Im a regular coffee filter machine too --- i drink way too much per day to break out the french press frequently hahah

Received some feedback on my first decent roast and it was relatively positive --- next batch:

El Salvador - Finca La Esperanza (description says has flavors of brown sugar, cheery, green apple, and subtle hints of chocolate) 

Wow, i have never tried like anything this... but u won't find it here.

so i'm all classic 😄 

And btw, i never fried, i don't even know how it's done, i just know how to brew coffee 😄