Coffee!!!

mraw435

12 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i am a fan of coffee but its get n gos highlandergrog im inlove with. im a cheap date when comes to coffee .. at home i like folgers or dunkin donuts ..

lol i am guilty of going through my morning diesel of Folgers or Chock full o' nuts <---- my favorites to down a pot early in the AM to get the day started. I splurge on the weekends with the 'fancier' stuff - but maybe as i perfect my roasting, I will get to enjoy the finer coffees all week! 

Roasts 4 and 5 are coming up tomorrow while the roast I finished on thursday will be done degassing so I can try it --- fun fact, after roasting your beans, you need to let them sit in an air tight container (preferably with a CO2 output valve) as the beans go through multiple chemical transformations!

8 hours ago, mraw435 said:

lol i am guilty of going through my morning diesel of Folgers or Chock full o' nuts <---- my favorites to down a pot early in the AM to get the day started. I splurge on the weekends with the 'fancier' stuff - but maybe as i perfect my roasting, I will get to enjoy the finer coffees all week! 

Roasts 4 and 5 are coming up tomorrow while the roast I finished on thursday will be done degassing so I can try it --- fun fact, after roasting your beans, you need to let them sit in an air tight container (preferably with a CO2 output valve) as the beans go through multiple chemical transformations!

i love the smell of coffee . funny tho  i couldnt stand coffee till i was in my early 30s. now i gotta have it !! i also love a good espresso . 

• Platinum VIP

Hey Mraw ! Big fan too here. Maybe not as mush as wanting to roast my own beans but still lol ! Plus, a good friend of mine has his own company that does that, so im all good encouraging him :) https://fantomecafe.ca/

Here is my setup!

coffee.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, SlitfaceJR said:

I don't like coffee, I wouldnt spit on a cup if someone offers me one, but I rock coffee in my yogurt!😄

wait till i roast the perfect coffee Ill send ya a bag and itll be life changing! 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

@mraw435 Hahaha yeah, it didn't happen all of a sudden, had to make some negocitation too lol

@SlitfaceJR Coffee in yogourt... never thaught about it, that is actually a great idea. Fastest way to go to to the toilet too i believe lol

• Haha 1

That s nice @mraw435 , i bet you ll have a few batch of soso coffee until you hit the right spot hahah. But your own roast will be great. 

i also love a good coffee,  i ve tried some from about everywhere (at least thoses i can find) . My only probleme is that i use a regular filter coffee machine.. i d like to purchase a real espreso machine but just can t get my self to pay 1200$ for one coffee per day 😅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was able roast a batch of soso coffee to give to my brothers for chirstmas - they will be my test dummies who will surely give me honest feedback 

Im still a regular coffee filter user too, occasionally whipping out the french press if i have some jazz in tue background and feeling like i have some time to relax lol

@Dimo4ka seeing you comment on coffee on the server sparked my post here! Lol i am usually the only one saying !coffee in main chat (my way of saying im getting my 5th+ cup of the day!)

Edited by mraw435
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 3:45 PM, mraw435 said:

I was able roast a batch of soso coffee to give to my brothers for chirstmas - they will be my test dummies who will surely give me honest feedback 

Im still a regular coffee filter user too, occasionally whipping out the french press if i have some jazz in tue background and feeling like i have some time to relax lol

@Dimo4ka seeing you comment on coffee on the server sparked my post here! Lol i am usually the only one saying !coffee in main chat (my way of saying im getting my 5th+ cup of the day!)

I worked as the barkeeper for a large mount of time and when i see or hear or smell something coffee, that's it, it drives me crazy 😄 

And i run to make myself, i could drink 5 or more cups a day, especially at work :) 

So i just had to comment it!!! 😄 

at mostly i drink coffee from a coffee machine :)