ET Jay #1 Improve English and have fun.

FixFox

Hi everyone, here is fix fox. I often play jay1 and I think so there are a lot of people here, maybe some of them want to talk to me on discord in english. Of course, during the game, if so, my profile, if you want, I will add you and talk to you. If your english he is weak I do not bother mine too. Information post will be removed in 3/4 days so as not to clutter the forum.

FixFox#5992

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Leader

You may want to edit your profile so that your Discord field shows up as "FixFox#5992 ".  I can find you via your #5992, but I am not sure how many others can, with different roles & levels on the server. 😄 

AND, what you are calling "weak English", I think of as "Gamers' English".  😄 

Edited by RedBaird
+ Gamers' English
  • Like 3

Speaking English even with ppl who are not that good at the language can be a good way to improve your language skill

English classes didnt teach me as much English as ET did

• Like 3
  • 100 1

I am not sure if I should say this or not here. 

But I know fixfox since around 2012

When he was new, he wasn't able to speak English (I mean he could, but we had to add 1 and 1 together to get what he was actually saying) 

It's ok if your english is not perfect 

Many countries don't even teach in higher education like Korea 🇰🇷 or Japan

Your english has improved many folds since I met you 

Cheers

• Like 2

• Inactive Member
11 hours ago, daredevil said:

I speak GamerzFPS language which is similar to Dothraki. 

w3lc0m3 70 64m1n6!

cheer celebrate GIF by Game of Thrones

• Surprise 1

It's really cool seeing that you want to improve on a language. Hit me up on Discord (I've sent a FR) and when we're both online we can chat.

Edited by Apollonius
  • Like 1

Talking on discord while playing is a lot of fun I have been around a long time back in the day if we were playing you were always on teamspeak or discord  so many I remember could not speak English but today are pretty fluent  and speak well....and people say gaming is a waste of time  and you learn nothing  not true  

• Like 4
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, D..X said:

Talking on discord while playing is a lot of fun I have been around a long time back in the day if we were playing you were always on teamspeak or discord  so many I remember could not speak English but today are pretty fluent  and speak well....and people say gaming is a waste of time  and you learn nothing  not true  

A significant amount of my spoken English skills have come from games (along with TV media, books). Games are real brain teasers on many levels. Still don't understand why some folks say gaming is useless lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

6 hours ago, D..X said:

I agree, gaming isn't a waste of time at all

I have learnt many things from gaming

Earlier I was you know shocked (like when someone says taboo things). And i often experienced symptoms like PTSD after getting curaed by others (both real life n in game) 

Now I am so resistant to cursing that i actually laugh when someone curses me. I just imagine what the person told and laugh very loud. This is one of the important things that gaming has taught me over the years as I used to be an introvert. 

When i was young, some teachers even used to tell my parents to consult a psychiatric as I was so much anti - social (Dis-Social Personality Disorder). 

But now I have changed a lot. I often enjoy when someone curses me(in both real life n in game). 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Lusciousdrunk said:

Most of you speak English just fine. Better than people from my own country 😝

What?  You can't understand "New Yawk" or "Bawston" accents?  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1