Long time no see

RaV137

Hi everyone :)

Used to be an active member a few years ago, I played with some of you on NQ1, then later on Insurgency :)

Then, one day, I stopped - it was busy time for me, I was finishing studies, got a job, found a girlfriend - had less and less time to play or even check in the forums...

Today I'm back and I'm happy to see that FA still goes on, no matter what 😄

You can reach me on Discord, NQ1, CS:GO or even WW3 (if you don't know this game, check it out, awesome FPS, by Polish company placed about 10km from my place 😄)

Have a nice afternoon/night/day ;)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, RaV137 said:

Hi everyone :)

Used to be an active member a few years ago, I played with some of you on NQ1, then later on Insurgency :)

Then, one day, I stopped - it was busy time for me, I was finishing studies, got a job, found a girlfriend - had less and less time to play or even check in the forums...

Today I'm back and I'm happy to see that FA still goes on, no matter what 😄

You can reach me on Discord, NQ1, CS:GO or even WW3 (if you don't know this game, check it out, awesome FPS, by Polish company placed about 10km from my place 😄)

Have a nice afternoon/night/day ;)

Welcome back, and nice to meet you. See you in game.

Could you copy a link of WW3, as I've heard of this being good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valk said:

Could you copy a link of WW3, as I've heard of this being good.

Sure, it's beta for now, but you can buy it on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/674020/World_War_3/

Be careful, because what do you download from steam is launcher, and from it you download the game itself - so it won't be possible to get refund, cause the installation may be longer that 2h :)

But it's awesome FPS based on teamwork, gameplay is like in Battlefield, but with better points collection mechanism, a lot of customisable equipment (guns and vehicles).

• Like 1

• Leader
4 hours ago, RaV137 said:

NQ1,

I hope to "see you" during GameDay on NQ#1 next Saturday, the 25th!  😄 

10 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I hope to "see you" during GameDay on NQ#1 next Saturday, the 25th!  😄 

I'm afraid I won't make it, I will be out almost all day :( But I'll be on NQ1 on most days a week at afternoons (UTC+2), feel free to join me there 😛

• Sad 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, RaV137 said:

at afternoons (UTC+2),

I am normally GMT/UTC -8, but during Summer Time, I am -7, but still -8 British Summer Time 😄 

Actually, USA Daylight Savings Times don't usually change on the same dates as does BST, so things can get a bit confusing for GameDay times around then. 😄