Suggestions for a new mouse

Was looking for some suggestions for a new mouse. I never really had a nice one so I was wondering what other people use and can recommend. Money isn’t really an object but I’d like to keep it around $100 USD. 

I have the Razor Deathadder V2 love it.

Honestly though, when you are researching be sure to take into account how you grip your mouse; palm, fingertips, claw. The shape of the mouse you are looking at might not be the best for your stlye of grip

The more comfortable your mouse is in your hand the smoother your movement of crosshair/aim will be :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MikeSlayer said:

razer viper mini  great small light entry level gaming mouse and very affordable

https://www.newegg.com/rz01-03250100-r3u1-razer-viper-mini-ultralight-gaming-mouse/p/0TP-0007-00331

This is what I have. It's a great mouse like Mike said, but if you have big hands like I do I find myself wanting something a little bigger so keep that in mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dpelement said:

This is what I have. It's a great mouse like Mike said, but if you have big hands like I do I find myself wanting something a little bigger so keep that in mind.

This is the one I’m leaning towards, but I do have bigger hands. The problem with the mouse I have now is I feel like it’s too big and clunky and I’m aiming all over the place. I wish I could test a couple first. 

8 hours ago, Leatherface said:

MX  518

Agreed, enough dpi for what you need fits like a glove, I have a razar deathadder and its ok, but use what works best for you. 😎

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g-mx518-wired-optical-gaming-mouse-black-gray/6427398.p?skuId=6427398&ref=NS&loc=101

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-deathadder-v2-wired-optical-gaming-mouse-black/6395942.p?skuId=6395942&ref=NS&loc=101

• Like 1

out of all the shitty  ebay keyborad and mouse combos 

this one been the best i had it for going on 3 years now and i had no problems with it 

https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-110-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B075LD4YY6 cheap to 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Any name brand mouse nowadays will perform great. Even the wireless technology with them is up to par with a wired one. Some stores like microcenter and best buy will have some sitting out you can put your hands on.  I recommend, if possible,  to at least find a starting point by getting your hands on one, even your current one, that you can then look up the measurements of.  From there you can get a ballpark sizing of what you think will work for you and search based on the sizing specs.

• Like 1

I have a Logitech G502  wired . It s an ok mouse .  Not sure i would buy it again ...

On 4/11/2022 at 12:12 PM, dpelement said:

I do I find myself wanting something a little bigger so keep that in mind.

Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

😂😂😉

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I have a Logitech G502  wired . It s an ok mouse .  Not sure i would buy it again ...

Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office

😂😂😉

b0389563ed8adfaa3240149e12aef10e.jpg

• Haha 1