R.I.P. Barn!e

HerrKamel
Message added by RedBaird,

Didn't really know Barnie but seen him around. RIP Barnie, condolences go out to your loved ones. 

Proves that you never know what people are going through and what will happen, you don't know what the next day brings.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
On 10/9/2021 at 4:31 AM, HerrKamel said:

I'm very sorry to be the one who has to pass this news to you all,

but after some time in Hospital with a brain tumour,

Stuart (Barn!e) had extensive progression of the tumour to his spine.

Sadly we lost him yesterday at 4:55pm GMT.

He was an fantastic friend for three decades,

not only a great loss for myself but a great loss for the F|A Community.

Barn!e,  We Salute You.  God Bless You Soldier.

Herr Kamel

Oh man, that's just terrible, terrible news. Wow.. just wow.... I can't believe it

I don't even know what to say....

Condolences to his family and his friends that were close to him :(

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 4

can we also make next game day a memory to barnie i will also be donating in his memory after the next game day i will add up how many fa attend and will pay 1gbp per fa player

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I just hear this yesterday.
I knowed Barn!e least 7 years.
He played lot at F|A BEGINNERS #1 XPS FOREVER / jaymod 3.
There i was get to know him a bit.
And he helped me many times and showed tricks and helping things to me.
We also talked all kind other things there.
Barnie was always nice to all and helped all.
He was one who i can call a very good friend at server.
I'm always going to remember him. Goodbye Barnie 😢

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • 100 3

• RedBaird changed the title to R.I.P. Barn!e
  • Leader

I finally remembered to add Barn!e's Final Day to the FA Community Calendar.  It will repeat yearly on 8 October.

I need to do a little more work on the included image, which I had copied from his Avatar.  It did not show up like it does in his profile's avatar, but is actually an edited ET Screen-Shot, which I will have to trim down to look more like his avatar, which out losing resolution or getting stretched out too much.

I am not sure how well this cropped & expanded version might look there...

763002635_mrbean_et1.jpg.cd801d9b1eadcd7a78ff24b820be1561CR3.jpg.8a38a31e848368e3e10c0c272ded2efe.jpg :hmm I have to find a way to prevent the forum from "stretching" it, as it did to Barn!e's original avatar image.  :hmm 

Ooh!  I just had the idea of adding "black bars" to each side of the image to prevent 'expansion'. :hmm 

Edited by RedBaird
I somehow duplicated my original post when I tried to edit it to add to it. ???
  • Like 7
  • 100 1

On 11/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, RedBaird said:

I finally remembered to add Barn!e's Final Day to the FA Community Calendar.  It will repeat yearly on 8 October.

I need to do a little more work on the included image, which I had copied from his Avatar.  It did not show up like it does in his profile's avatar, but is actually an edited ET Screen-Shot, which I will have to trim down to look more like his avatar, which out losing resolution or getting stretched out too much.

I am not sure how well this cropped & expanded version might look there...

763002635_mrbean_et1.jpg.cd801d9b1eadcd7a78ff24b820be1561CR3.jpg.8a38a31e848368e3e10c0c272ded2efe.jpg :hmm I have to find a way to prevent the forum from "stretching" it, as it did to Barn!e's original avatar image.  :hmm 

Ooh!  I just had the idea of adding "black bars" to each side of the image to prevent 'expansion'. :hmm 

@RedBaird use this foto 😉

179439_10150125443941844_7299056_n.jpg.0a97c6b36d9e81f3fafb95f0639f7b17.jpg

Edited by Long
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Leader
16 hours ago, Long said:

@RedBaird use this foto 😉

Thanks!  It looks like you have just uploaded that image.  His avatar image was dated 2018-8.

Did you create this mage for your friend Bar!e?  (I am guessing not.  I found images with Czech and Israeli country-codes.  But these images here were not found, by Bing, that is.  I had assumed that Barn!e had created his avatar-image himself, so I didn't go looking for a source.)

It IS much sharper and I can try to do better work with it.  Many Thanks, again.

Edited by RedBaird
additions in green
  • Like 3

Will be missed.
My condolences to everyone and its family ofcourse.
ive never had a chance to meet him but we wont be forgotten.

Always on our heart!!!! ❤️

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Thanks!  It looks like you have just uploaded that image.  His avatar image was dated 2018-8.

Did you create this mage for your friend Bar!e?  (I am guessing not.  I found images with Czech and Israeli country-codes.  But these images here were not found, by Bing, that is.  I had assumed that Barn!e had created his avatar-image himself, so I didn't go looking for a source.)

It IS much sharper and I can try to do better work with it.  Many Thanks, again.

I found that image on my facebook page 🙂

That image is from 2011. It was the time when you could learn everything about Periodsouce from our girls in the chat. 🙈

InkedScreenshot_20211128-014130_VideoDownloader_LIii.thumb.jpg.1b8220bffb85d06929f0bc435059ad0f.jpg

• Surprise 1

• 5 weeks later...