R.I.P. Barn!e

HerrKamel
Message added by RedBaird,

• Platinum VIP

So very sad. Rest in Peace Barnie, as your FAmily will remember you for all the great games! Condolences to family and other friends. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I am crushed to hear this terribly sad news. Only in recent days had hoped to see him ingame. For the last 10 or more years J3 has been my home and home is where you're family is. Entering J3 and seeing Barn's name online always put a smile on my face.

He was funny, helpful to all, and committed to ensuring a good time was had by all. 

We shared many laughs, great battles and enjoyed endless amounts of fun together.

My thoughts are with your loved ones and though you will be sorely missed you will never be forgotten.

Farewell my friend

MaKy & WeetBiX

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • 100 2

Very sad news, I remember seeing him maybe once or twice a while back on other FA servers as I usually like to do just to meet other members and possibly new players, this was just as I was a new recruit and just became Trial he said to me welcome to the clan and told me if I had any questions to make sure to ask.  I also remember him giving me a few aiming advice for shooting and strafing, cant remember what server it was on but I had a very pleasant time with him a truely great admin very nice and helpful. I only wish I woulda had more time to get to know him,  So very sad to hear this awful news my prayers go out to his family.   He will be missed but as long as we remember him and remember the great times that the ones that have had the honor and privilage in knowing him in game and maybe outside of game, that he will always be with us in spirit.     R.I.P Barn!e

Always end the day with a positive thought, and a greatful heart 

The Clown

• Like 4
  • 100 1

This is so damn sad. I've seen him time to time on server. You never know what someone is going through. The guy was fighting.☹

To me its mostly just a game, but you don't realize how much you appreciate the people who play it until they are gone. Sometimes you forget these are real people.

I'm glad for him that he's being rembered here, everyone deserves that. People said that he had good aim in game. I never had the pleasure of getting to know him. 

This is so damn sad.

• Like 2

damn man im sorry to hear this i known barnie in et for quite some time always helping others out sure a caring person may he rest in pieces xxxx

also in response to this i think we should hold a gameday on jaymod3 in memory of barnie 

Edited by bigbro
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

So Sad to hear. We Played a couple of times on B1 around last year and he was always so much helpful to others. Ingame and forums aswell.

Rest in peace

🕯️🖤

Edited by Vice86
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

51 minutes ago, bigbro said:

damn man im sorry to hear this i known barnie in et for quite some time always helping others out sure a caring person may he rest in pieces xxxx

also in response to this i think we should hold a gameday on jaymod3 in memory of barnie 

I agree with this.  I only wish I were on to remember him, I also think that maybe if anyone knows what his favorite maps where to put them on ( if they arent already on ) to remember him by, and to never forget.    And also if there is a way we should send all the condolences that we say on our forums to the family I think it would be a great thing to send to the family to let them know that he was loved by many and will never be forgotten

Sorry For Your Loss Disney Quote GIF

• Like 3
  • 100 1

March 3 I was congratulating him on his staff promotion. May 22'nd was the last time he logged in. Now I open forums and I read this.

Such is the cruel world we live in. I hope you get to do what you loved most and you're in pain no more - wherever you are, Stuart!

My condolences for the family and I'm sure he will not be forgotten amongst our community. Fly high, soldier!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• RedBaird changed the title to R.I.P. Barn!e