EURO 2021 PREDICTION POOL

Dest!Ny

I hope the referee is happy with himself, because he just cheated Denmark like I haven't seen in a long time. I am not even watching this shitshow for a second longer.

Italy, record a spaghetti western and let the football come home as loosers. Horrible referees throughout the entire tournament, but this is simply a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

23 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I hope the referee is happy with himself, because he just cheated Denmark like I haven't seen in a long time. I am not even watching this shitshow for a second longer.

Italy, record a spaghetti western and let the football come home as loosers. Horrible referees throughout the entire tournament, but this is simply a joke.

All said here dun

I think england has been favored for a long time it's not just now -.-

Guess it's time to end this clowning referees

• 100 1

1 minute ago, minerva' said:

All said here dun

I think england has been favored for a long time it's not just now -.-

Guess it's time to end this clowning referees

Never favoured, never adored, best team on the pitch tonight and deserved the W 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 7/7/2021 at 10:15 PM, Xiahou Dun said:

I don't think the England penalty was a penalty either.........however the Danish goal should not have been allowed as it was given while Denmark was breaking FIFA rules regarding distance from the wall etc etc

Law 13, Section 3 of FIFA's Law of the game states 

'Where three or more defending team players form a 'wall', all attacking team players must remain at least 1 metre (1 yard) from the 'wall' until the ball is in play.'

So one could argue both teams got screwed for 1 goal each.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 3

Amazing games for the past month!

DAMN! No trophy for England.....

southgates curse continues!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's coming Rome! 🇮🇹

Well deserved! What a weird tournament tho.. Totally unexpected outcomes. Has been great!

I'm still a bit sad about the upcoming World Cup, about everything that happened with the 8000 employees which died of bad labour.. I'm curious whether all the teams will participate tho 🤔

• Like 3

Euro 2020 awards ceremony

welcome to the awards 

Its been such a great tournament for a great tipping competition lots of games in a few weeks a few quick awards to end the comp

Most likely to predict the score correctly but fill in prediction wrong way around

its a tie  Kaass and Desti both winning this award

Most likely to forget a whole weeks predictions and still finish 2nd 

Facapu with a great comeback after not entering round 3

best late entry 

minerva' if she picked from the start and got bonus points would have been right near the top

A really great competition and we will be running again for World Cup with some small prizes sign up for free here and join the fun

https://www.kicktipp.com/fearlessassassins/

msdesti-Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

Italy played consistent. Didn't get big wins but never lost. Deserved winner both tonight and over the course of the whole tournament :) Congratualtions to the fans!

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

AH and to add. Pool went great! We were at less than a handful of people for a while before the tournament but eventually when it all started we had around 6-7 participants. As the tournament progressed we reached 16 (sixteen) people in the pool, a number I am extremely happy with. Sadly missing the start puts you at a big disadvantage and therefore the top spots remained divided between maybe a handful of people. But hopefully next year at the World Cup all the people that entered will come back and play from the start and of course we hope for many more new faces as well. As Mike suggested next World Cup we will be back, with prices this time (but no entry fee!). 

Thank you all for playing and participating! At least for me this made the tournament a lot more memorable :)

• Like 3
  • 100 1