EURO 2021 PREDICTION POOL

Dest!Ny

31 minutes ago, Kaasschaaf said:

I'm totally flabbergasted 

Both of the heavy hitters from world cup gone! No one expected that!

What surprises will tomorrows England vs Germany. and Sweden vs Ukraine bring? :)

btw, Go Spain! (my team)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In a way I am glad France are out, a lot of people really did think highly of them with their superstar squad. But the only one who really delivered was Benzema and Pogba. As for Mbappe, in my opinion he is overhyped, and he needs to go to the Premier League where there are multiple teams in the top 6. Not just PSG in a 'farmers' league, even though PSG lost out to Lille. Lol 

• Like 4
  • 100 1

9 hours ago, XeRoiX said:

at surprises will tomorrows England vs Germany. and Sweden vs Ukraine bring? 

I just can't see us winning, we have been so poor this tournament, Germany have played high level teams in the group stage and will be much sharper! And we all know what is going to happen if it goes to penalties 😬😂

8 minutes ago, Valk said:

As for Mbappe, in my opinion he is overhyped, and he needs to go to the Premier League where there are multiple teams in the top 6. Not just PSG in a 'farmers' league, even though PSG lost out to Lille. Lol 

Mbottler 😂 exactly, I do think he can be one of the greats but he needs that high level competition week in week out! 

• Like 4

Wonder what odds you'd have got for everyone from the Germany, France, Portugal group to be out before the Quarter finals

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1