Hello~

MrTektite

I'll be honest. I'm probably not going to be on the forums terribley often. But I'll leave this here anyway. 

My names Mr.Tektite (tech-tight) and I'm mainly into games that have a co op aspect. Like co op in day of infamy or mann vs machine in tf2. Though I play games like Overwatch as well. There's more I'm into but those are the main games that come to mind. 

I saw this forum had a post wanting to break the ice and talk more, but I'd rather keep my real life and my online presence separate. Suffice to say, I'm a 25 year old nerd who lurks online for the most part. Nice to meet the lot of you :)

• Like 8

heya, welcome to the forums! If you like games with coop and teamplay i guess it would make sense to recommend giving ET a try 😛

• 100 1

Hello and welcome to FA and the forums. Give Enemy Territory a try! I'll just leave this here and hope to see you in the FA beginners2 server :)

Enemy Territory Full Version - Software - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)

• 100 1

2 hours ago, XeRoiX said:

Hello and welcome to FA and the forums. Give Enemy Territory a try! I'll just leave this here and hope to see you in the FA beginners2 server :)

Enemy Territory Full Version - Software - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)

Does it have player vs everyone (player vs bots) or is it pvp? Cause I prefer to stay away from pvp for the most part (again except overwatch)

Edited by MrTektite

1 hour ago, MrTektite said:

Does it have player vs everyone (player vs bots) or is it pvp? Cause I prefer to stay away from pvp for the most part (again except overwatch)

Both. You can play with people on servers or find an empty server and play against bots :) We have a couple servers that are pretty quiet and might be what you are looking for =F|A=NoQ#2 and F|A N!TMOD Classic Maps.

Edited by XeRoiX
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

As for coop games, you can always look at giving Insurgency Sandstorm a try. We're playing as a coop team (at least we try to cooperate with each other, but that's another story) against AI controlled enemies. It's super fun 😄

• Like 1
  • 100 1