ET BEGINNERS #1 Jay 3 Poison Knife

Blo0dy

Hello i am really wondering what everybody thinks of the poision knife in jay3 in my eyes i really cant enjoy playing when this is around.

Let me know what u guys think about it !

Blo0dy.

28 minutes ago, Blo0dy said:

Hello i am really wondering what everybody thinks of the poision knife in jay3 in my eyes i really cant enjoy playing when this is around.

Let me know what u guys think about it !

Blo0dy.

You want me to describe it in one word, or should I be family friendly now? 😄

Im a medic focused on supporting engi I hate it.

I am killing people and enjoying frags my HP is low and i know a medic I just killed is on his/her way, I like it because I can poison them knowing Im going to die but so will they.

Im an engi trying to play obj and the other team is rambo heavy..I like it as i have a chance at least.

My point being it depends what style you are playing in at the time. I agree its annoying if someone is just using knife to annoy you. Maybe we compromise and have it on certain maps..

• Like 1

• Leader

I hate it also but its part of the game like panzer, mortar, arty, etc... i deal with it. This game is not just about gun fight

Its not Wolfenstein: Medics Territory

• Haha 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 3

6 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

I hate it also but its part of the game like panzer, mortar, arty, etc... i deal with it. This game is not just about gun fight

Its not Wolfenstein: Medics Territory

Can you come and give that TED talk on NQ1 when some of the more arrogant rambo medics are playing? 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • 100 1

Yea  have it on certain maps sounds good I love the new Molotov that makes sense in my eyes but knife not but who am I !

• Haha 1

What i think:

Just try not to be biased on the servers settings.

just because its your home server, this doesnt mean you have to invent the wheel allover again,...

For example, we have

classic.clan-fa.com

Classic ET for everyone, take your friends and invite them to there whenever you like to enjoy a clean solid classic, plainbase ET.

There is a reason why the servers are different, noone holds you on jay3 if u dont like it there...imho... 😉

(This sounds meaner than it is meant, we can visit classic together if you need a wall change)

Edited by Vice86
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

5 minutes ago, Blo0dy said:

Lol i only play jay3 and etpro cuz I like everything about it the only thing I don’t like about jay3 is the knife please don’t tell me where I should go it’s only a l question and was wondering what everybody else was thinking.

No need to get so defensive immediately. It was only a suggestion to go visit a classic server if you need a change of pace.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blo0dy said:

Lol i only play jay3 and etpro cuz I like everything about it the only thing I don’t like about jay3 is the knife please don’t tell me where I should go it’s only a l question and was wondering what everybody else was thinking.

Jay 3 runs grat atm, i dont see any need to change server settings. But yeah i heard my condesending tone, sorry for that, 

I just want to promote classic more...

ET Pro has players? 😳

Where is my invite??? ✌️

• Like 2
  • 100 1

Yes jay 3 runs great and I am not telling anybody to change anything I was only wondering what everybody else in fa thought of it ! So again I’m not saying they have to change it just wondering ! It’s ok bro! I can come classic someday ! Add me in discord here is an invite to FA etpro discord https://discord.gg/Zx69DavB

• 100 1

14 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

No need to get so defensive immediately. It was only a suggestion to go visit a classic server if you need a change of pace.

Somehow he edited the post now my post looks all defensive mode but that came the way he posted haha. But no worries all love from here haha ! ❤️❤️

i hate the poison knife. dont like the throwing one much either.  its like the shot gun to me..  or panzer. pretty well pointless.  but then again im not a fan of double jump adren  medics who cant play as teammate . no friendly fire  yuddayuadda yudda. to each there own.  an theres nothing worse then a flamer .. on jay2.lol

• 100 2