ET Jay #1 20 000 000XP - Heavy Weapon

t3am2000-Romash

Take up a new challenge on a different server. Jay2 for instance. 

Build your XP from scratch. 😃

You connect here sometimes (probably because of the redirect)

You won't be disappointed.

• Like 2

5 years to get 100000 kills?

How much actual gameplay would you say that amounts to?

Because looking at old beg2 stats (from back in may 2020) I can see players having a lot more kills arguably quicker. Flamma had 167k kills in 24 days of gameplay (I assure you only a negligible fraction of that will be from heavy weapons). But don't even have to pick a top player like flamma because yooXi has 137k kills in 22 days of gameplay. 

30d of gameplay is basically what you get if you play 2 h a day every day for a year. Which is not that much..

Not impressed. 

• Love 1
  • 100 1

Godzinę temu, PHNTM napisał:

Because looking at old beg2 stats (from back in may 2020) I can see players having a lot more kills arguably quicker. Flamma had 167k kills in 24 days of gameplay (I assure you only a negligible fraction of that will be from heavy weapons). But don't even have to pick a top player like flamma because yooXi has 137k kills in 22 days of gameplay. 

30d of gameplay is basically what you get if you play 2 h a day every day for a year. Which is not that much..

Not impressed. 

Well, those 5 years are 2 months of gameplay and 4 years waiting in spec for panzer 😁

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, PHNTM said:

Not impressed. 

Killing bots isn't really a challenge, is it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

9 hours ago, PHNTM said:

Not impressed. 

this 100 000kills in body with panzer