Banned 4 7 days 4 rushing

dangman

If you'd like to protest a ban please do it here, this topic will be most likely moved to that section: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/79-protest-a-ban/

Also we need more info to look into it faster so please fill this out:

- Server Name or IP.

- Name you were using at the time you were banned

- Approximate time / date of ban

- Possible reasons for your ban

Rushing is NOT allowed on most of the server running objective-based game types. This should include all Jaymods, also #1.

If you rush, you may be warned/forced to the defending team/put spec/kicked and in rare cases(continous rushing), banned.

If you'd like to appeal of a ban, you can find the right place for it in the "Complaints"-section

• Administrators

Since when has it been illegal to rush ?

It's not illegal but it's not allow to rush maps because people want to enjoy on public servers. Rushing maps in less then 5 mins = plainly boring. Imagine rotation of 10 maps getting over in 30 mins...

Though I would like to point out that when one playes for 1 week in allies, most of the time with 2 players less, and won´t win a single map, then its kind of "understandable" when an opportunity comes to finish a map. Because the time on, people start joining axis and it(read first sentence) starts again ;) Thats what Ive noticed in Recruiting server(jay1?). And this no rush rule only encourages raters to join axis again so the map wouldn´t be finished so quickly and it starts again.

In the other hand its really boring to play 10 maps in half an hour. So when- and I think it should stay in- no rush rule stays, situation can be eased by balanceing teams up more often. So that players in allies don´t have the temptation to rush as its only way to win as allies.

Greetings

Vanaraud aka Vael (or Boson :D)

Hmmm.. But maps are fun full stop - whether the objective is completed or not, it's still a fun game.. It doesnt really matter who wins ^_^

Though I would like to point out that when one playes for 1 week in allies, most of the time with 2 players less, and won´t win a single map, then its kind of "understandable" when an opportunity comes to finish a map. Because the time on, people start joining axis and it(read first sentence) starts again ;) Thats what Ive noticed in Recruiting server(jay1?). And this no rush rule only encourages raters to join axis again so the map wouldn´t be finished so quickly and it starts again.

In the other hand its really boring to play 10 maps in half an hour. So when- and I think it should stay in- no rush rule stays, situation can be eased by balanceing teams up more often. So that players in allies don´t have the temptation to rush as its only way to win as allies.

Greetings

Vanaraud aka Vael (or Boson :D)

I can see what you mean. If the other team is winning, and you get your chance to get in and do the objective, then I'd do it. But the rush rule prevent's that.

Hmmm.. But maps are fun full stop - whether the objective is completed or not, it's still a fun game.. It doesnt really matter who wins ^_^

Yes, but the attacking team alway's likes to win, whether it's a game or not, it's the objective of the game, ya know?

I believe that dare changed the no rush rule.

It's not illegal but it's not allow to rush maps because people want to enjoy on public servers. Rushing maps in less then 5 mins = plainly boring. Imagine rotation of 10 maps getting over in 30 mins...

if we do !rush on any jaymod server it says : Rushing is allowed but let other players enjoy too .

So I am just confuse :confused .

• Administrators

if we do !rush on any jaymod server it says : Rushing is allowed but let other players enjoy too .

So I am just confuse :confused .

That lama comes when we added enhance mod a while black :P Settings where just copied over from jay3 to jay1.

I have sended PM to Joe and we will see what rule we come up with. Present rule have worked for us for 2 years or so but few have complained, they want to go for obj. We might change a rule for a while and see how it goes.

Once confirmed, I will announce the rule to clear up all confusions. :)

You could always add a vote for rush...

And to let everyone know if rush is allowed or not, if the vote wins, there should be a notice somewhere on screen that says rushing is allowed, else it should say rushing is not allowed..

Chuckun

You could always add a vote for rush...

And to let everyone know if rush is allowed or not, if the vote wins, there should be a notice somewhere on screen that says rushing is allowed, else it should say rushing is not allowed..

Chuckun

A vote for rush sounds great. Otherwise our rule of thumb has always been no rushing until ~40% of the map is complete; seems to work well.