• 1. Warbell @ Etpub
    • 2. Venice @ Hardcore
    • 3. Snatch @ Hardcore
    • 4. Axis Lab @ Etpub
    • 5. Battle of Wolken 3 @ Hardcore
    • 6. Marrakech Streets 2 Night final @ Jaymod 1

• Administrators

Vote for your maps.

You can vote for 5 maps. If you don't agree simply don't vote for that map. If their would be enough Yes we would add those maps.

You got some better suggestion. Feel free to post it and I will add it to poll for you. :)

• Administrators

I added Marakech vote for Jaymod 1 on request of one player to the poll but it reset the poll. So, feel free to post your map and if all agrees on it we can add it.

I dont like snatch....

what happened to the other version of gold rush?? it's more fun

I dont like snatch....

what happened to the other version of gold rush?? it's more fun

YES YES YES i agree with sistah many ppl wants the gold rush gals.me too. its more fun :)

i want minas taken out and any of the above barring the ones that are already on jay 2 will be better, it does not matter which one as i have played all these before except wolken.

its a small, intresting map . bout the size of say... special delivery TE. obj has a nice spin to it, tight corriders in middle part (so expect to be pushing a few people out of the way) , last part can get messy if defending team is chock full of campers but yes..its good map. never played it with more than 5 per side. with possible 20 or so it would be intresting. good map if you like your exploisves i say

• Administrators
!vote Falcon2 Jaymod aka the Star Wars map :D

The only major problem i see with that map is too much SK and front to front combat... That map would turn into total SK thing with 35-75% team unbalance.

that star wars map is too crap to be included in a 64 player frag fest especially with all the skilled players on one side for example on axis with rambos, heavy weapon nubs and fops arty spamming the f*** out of the enemy spawn, the allies wont stand a chance, it will go so bad that 1 or maybe 2 players kill get holy shit kills and a massive kill ratio and no death ratio. it would not only be boring but it would be lame and no skill involved if the allies are contained in their original spawn site.

besides the axis spawn is too close to the objective and all the axis need to do is camp at/inside the falcon doorways with the right mix of classes and no one will win on the allies because of this right mix of classes and adding landmines, molo players sachel players and such it would be too much trouble then its worth. that besides the point their is only 2 ways and one is a team door and the other is an ordinary door barricaded by a wooden wall, and most if not all will be going one way. its inviting a lot of annoying and potentially a lot of blame factors squarly on FA for choosing the map.