1. 1. Choose of your choice

• 1. Warbell @ Etpub
    • 2. Venice @ Hardcore
    • 3. Snatch @ Hardcore
    • 4. Axis Lab @ Etpub
    • 5. Battle of Wolken 3 @ Hardcore
    • 6. Marrakech Streets 2 Night final @ Jaymod 1

• Administrators
Evil guys love falcon2. I actually ran a 24/7 ETPub falcon2 server at one point.

Its good for less slot or at max 30. Their is only one spawn place for allies and with 50 player full that map would be terrible. All pushing each other to move and such.

Its good for less slot or at max 30. Their is only one spawn place for allies and with 50 player full that map would be terrible. All pushing each other to move and such.

Ah I guess if you put it like that, Chateau Voilegarde would be considered too small. One of my favourite maps though.

Evil guys love falcon2. I actually ran a 24/7 ETPub falcon2 server at one point.

What about ETpub? Number1Dad and I will pwn the allies!! I love this map too...and believe we can 'test' how other people like the map with the voting option on etput. We could take off the radar map (just an option...it isn't played all that much)

• Administrators

What about ETpub?

Doable.

lol sorry...i edited my post since you last answered heh

BTW...thank you...i didn't realize that the :4666 was the port number...lmfao im a computer noob and I need to be :sniper :lol::lol:

• Administrators

New map rotation is on and still more to come in upcoming next 2 weeks.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=319

You feel your map is not on?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=467