TRACKBASE: NEW GAME TRACKER

Trackbase.Paul

@Notajedi

yeh cool that its going into new games also and not only ET.

but it doesnt allow rate from ALL no pb servers,

for example if u go to trackbase and check FA#2 which has PB off, IT GETS RATED , but below it states that it has an "alternative" anti cheat protection, which in FA case is the big ammount of admins they have , keeping the server clean, as u have read in this forum many times. :D , so is not gonna allow all no pb servers rating, just its temporary while pb fixes the stupid kick.

An alternative anti cheat, a system that is reliant on the quality of the admin who is sat in spec, who quite possibly isn't even at his Pc or if he is may have over 50 players to keep an eye on is not an anti cheat system, it's a clan making the best of the absolute cock up that is the latest pb update, rates shouldn't be allowed from a server that isn't running pb.

Like I said though it's good if they take the system into other games.

Edited by Notajedi

• Administrators

LOL It's funny to see where this topic is going....

Everyone targeting indirectly others because of there own personal issues.

By now, people need to get a grip that PB sucks. They have failed in there every update. What kind of anti cheat system your are talking about? The one which doesn't detect cheats and which doesn't let innocent players play? I have submitted many private/public cheats 4 months back and I can still play with them on my test server.

PB works on memory scan. They scan patterns for each cheats in memory. If they want, they can detect each single pubic cheat in the market. But they are not doing it? Why? It's simple. It's all about corporate money making business. They don't care for W:ET anymore.

2 months and still 9014 issues is not fixed. Isn't that ridiculous? It's just some noob players praising PB like a God without having single clue.

Some players / admin need to take there head out of there ass and see, most of the admins are dropping PB or are running fake PB or just running old version of PB on there servers.

It's funny to see some people bitching about trackbase when they can't code even a simple things for there website. Sucks to be at the bottom of shit pole and still bitching on others for what they are doing and what they have done.

If there is too much an issue with what others are doing it's simple,. just don't use it or just make your own.... No one is telling is you, to use there system. Thing is this little whinny f***ers, want to use things created by others but still want to b*** for it...

I guess thats what human being are... if someone does something and we can't, we will start pulling his legs..

Eventually, some people need to remember thats it's a game and not some real life tracking system where you are getting C grades and loosing money.

@Paul as said before, if you have done all work by yourself, then you did good job!

Peace out.

@ohurcool

yeh i take it serious, so.'?

funny how u take me so serious that u follow me 24/7 and reply to each 1 of my comments :D

sad fanboi.

@notajedi

well it has been discussed in this forum that FA admins are more than enough to keep cheaters out of FA#2, if u dont trust em , thats u .

also , as said , its temporary while pb fixes it, and if they dont nab return will fix it anyways.

also i dont see why ppl complaint about who is and who is not allowed to rate , when all they say all the time is "f*** raters , get life" or smth like that

hahah.

@return

make me 999 already.

@notajedi

well it has been discussed in this forum that FA admins are more than enough to keep cheaters out of FA#2, if u dont trust em , thats u .

I read my post again, I still fail to see the bit where I said I don't trust FA's admin.

I actually was praising F|A "it's a clan making the best of the absolute cock up that is the latest pb update"

• Administrators

You guys should make templates since all I read is all the same old regurgitated shit over and over again. You guys fail to see a bigger picture, sites like these and that includes sl, clanbase, etc etc keep this game alive. I know its only a part of the picture but I am too tired to go in details. In the end we all play cause we are addicted or to cheap to buy other games. So keep my forums clean and take your petty fights to xfire. And dont forget to thank Paul you cheap ass bastards.

Not only are we too cheap to buy other games, but we realize how different ET is from any other FPS game out there. We see that all the team deathmatch games don't come close to the teamwrok needed in ET.

lol why are my posts always deleted but torm can post anything he likes :S

/wrists

cuz all u post is useless troll shit like this was crossfire, and its not.

this is about trackbase not about ur "hate" fanboying to me, get over it , grow up .

@joe

i agree , this game would be so dead if it wasnt for ppl doing new stuff, take as an example slac, before that etace, etc.., communities keep the game alive , like crossfire, like splatter in his moment, now trackbase, slac etc :D

cool new stuff gets ppl active and we see more ppl arround the game we like to play.

... And dont forget to thank Paul you cheap ass bastards.

Thanks a lot Joe :) I really appreciate that, and I will give some explanations on questions mainly asked here:

About new games:

- Yes, we are seriously planning to add more games to the tracker (If you have suggestions or wishes, POST THEM PLEASE :))

Copy of SL?:

- In my eyes: no, the core system works the same, since there wouldn't be any other way anyway. But, the layout has changed now since a designer made some new (which was planned from the start though) and still a lot of enhancements will be done in the future.

I don't understand a shit about the system:

- Extended documentation is on it's way, we need to carefully write them and make sure everybody will understand.

The languages are broken!

- We were currently focussing on getting the new layout done, and soon every text will be placed in language vars, while next up the translating for many languages will start.

What's all this stuff with PB on/off!?

Like others already said, F|A #2 and others have been granted they don't need PB for rating. This won't be only available for F|A but also others that have proven/can prove themselves.

Currently SLAC and PB are ratable, and if there are other anti-cheats working they will be allowed too. (PB doesn't work acutally but well compat reasons :P). (I wish they gave slac to jaymod and nq too :()

The actual problem with TB was that the original launch was planned on October 31, which is still 11 days from now.

Therefore, but things were starting to leak out and people came and and came more, though, 10-10-2010 seemed to be a very nice date so we decided to go open earlier.

I do not regret this though, since there were many fixes since the start of TB (Suggested by the public)... and we are still fixing a lot of features/bugs and other things.

The tracker is also continuously updating and fixes are being made, like what someone posted "I GOT 4 PPM LESS" - this can have 2 causes: 1) The system isn't 100% fixed yet and 2) TB has a better server, so the scanning will be quicker what results in a more complete round (so you might actually had some lower PPM, SL gave you too much?) - check the total xp amount.

Hope this clears the sky a bit, and don't be afraid to comment more (but if it's negative, please explain your arguments so we can solve them),

Paul

NEW GAMES: How about the COD Series?

It would be nice, if there is a Signatur with your stats, or so. I would like to add it to my sig, but i couldnt find anything.

I was also thinking about the call of duty series :)

About the sigs: they will follow soon :)