TRACKBASE: NEW GAME TRACKER

Trackbase.Paul

lol honestly i dont see why ppl give a flying f.uck if that guy or any guy is killing ppl and then taking their unis, if thats whoring i mean i understand it but ffs i dont see how could any1 get higher rating than a medic doing 130 kills , with a covert ops killing BARELY half of those, geting much more deaths and all that, imo rating like that is just harder haha, well thats MY opinion i dunno , i dont see my self trying to get over 28 rating as a covert ops lol no fuken way, i rather kill over 120 every map and that way it will just go up.

for me u cannot say when a guy is "whoring" if he is a covie, cuz fuken where says in FA rules or trackbase rules that u cannot kill enemies as covie and then using their uniforms??? is part of game deal with it rlly, cuz then , if lets say i go now FA 1 and i fuken wanna have fun and be covie and take unis and i happen to use pro*tormentium name , i am whoring??? cuz i am using a "rating" tag? really i dont see a valid argument in that thing to consider it whoring,

whoring for me is that shit of killin ur friend a million times in a fence and revive (u can do that in mlb temple , at allies cp on that stupid fence that kills u to death, saw guy from .445 clan doing it once with his friend, he died 72 times in a row in that shit and the guy just stood there reviving lol.., thaTS WHoring, i took demo and just told the guy to stop being a nub or i send the demo :P, he learned from there,

also that flamethrower shit is whoring.. tbh is lame, but the covie thingy dunno seems lame to me , cuz its hard to tell when a player is doing it for fun or doing it to rate., ..my rating atm is like 0.... so if i go covie and play as any random nub in server as covert ops, kill ppl and take unis, i am whoring cuz i use my name??? which is pro*tormentium?

rlly drop the whining, i am not defending that july nub, cuz i could care less if he gets banned/disabled , etc whatever lol, i am just saying that some ppl should cut the whine over that shit already , cuz ironically seems to me its the same ppl who spam that shit "rating is shit, rating is overated , rating doesnt mean skill, rating is gay, rating is lame, rating this rating that..."

ffs i had bad day lol , maybe sound i am angry but i am just writing what i think atm , ppl should respect rating clans as they should respect everything else, u say "there is no point playing if u dont get fun..its gay, rating is gay"---etc rlly cut the crap already , cuz how u know that rating isnt fun??? i fuken had a lot and i say huge fun, geting my 3 names on top 3 splatter, that was fun a lot, what wasnt fun was i got faked 2 names haha, but to ME and more ppl arround rating=fun and without rating systems this game would be dead 2 years ago face it. just asking respect for the rating systems and rating clans cuz kinda tired of reading all over that rating clans are this and that.., i dont go arround every fuken topic saying "non-rating clans are gay ..-.cuz wtf they have no skill and whats fun to kill 10 ppl and die 60 times in a map?" see...... just different points of view, respect guys

cu.!

torm

Wall of txt just to say this.

you missed the whole point, I could care less what class you pick to rate, but as I said before, if you're gonna pick up every body on the floor, and go to the next just to get xp, and NOT help your team in anyway, you're whoring, this is the definition of july and what he does for rate, what you also don't understand is that he can get around 60+ and sometimes 80+ kills witrh fg42 because how retarded and overpowering the gun is, add that up with the amount of bodies he steals, and gets, he gets retarded amount of rate and ppm. and for those who say "omg july is skilled with that weapon it doesnt count as whoring,

20101025074440goldrush.jpg

This weapon isn't hard to get 100+ kills with, so july seriously get skill

well, so if he can get 100+ kills with fg42 then i guess to me its a way of rating then, also u missed my point , maybe cuz i extended the text too much, point is that how can u read some1 mind and know what he is thinking when he goes covie??

i mean really man., i go fa1 now as covert ops and i do 132 kills as ur ss shows , annd in the process i picked up lets say 30 bodies.. during the map., am i whoring? or maybe i picked up the bodies to be COVERT OPS and kill more ppl? cuz many nubs dont even know how to difference a covie from an enemie.., it can be also be seen as a tactic to kill more ppl..?

i dunno if i am explaining this correctly , but there is no point in whining on this sort of stuff , the game comes with overpowered fg42 gun" , deal with it, i know u can, also u probably can get higher rating than july if u try / want/ care /...

am just dunno dude, my "wall of text" explains what i wanted to say already lol. if i go fa1 and go covie and for me picking up 30 bodies from the flor as covie is fun, why should i be called whore lol? cuz i have a rating clan tag yeh , k

again going for the text of wall, but my whole point is....that "who decides what is whoring and whats not??" u? paul? dunno..joedirt? ..hellreturn? me? why??

i can go whine that fops killing 130 ppl in a map and throwing ammo packs is whoring, and they get more ppm than me as medic, so ban those !!! i got demos!

also july can come whine and say "fuken medic whores, geting 130 kills in a map and throwing million medpacks!!! , fuken ban those!!! i got demos!! " .... so <in this one i am a "whore" and i have 10million demos, ban me.

also I can come here and whine saying this green guy in FA1 takes panser 10 maps in a row and sits in a spot shooting the panser, hiding behind 1 mg and 2 medics,. ...."whoring!!! ffs!...ban dem,os..."

as i said IMO , (in my opinion) so its MY opnion dude,

i just find those 2 cases i posted above as whoring.. flamwthrower and fence reviving., cuz u using ur friend/s to exploit that. as covie, medic fop, anything u fuken want, ur playing the game and its unfair that u me , paul joe hell, or any1 who u can imagine comes and say thats whoring..

hope i explained my point.

cu

torm!

wtf this is like a soap opera wut a waste of e space , lmao for real this hold third party et website trys to keep the game alive but it makes it a drama land , the so called clans who play on others ppl servers 247 lol .

keep it fun dudes your ur et ego is gone when u turn your pc off or the power goes out .

tb needs to add more games , cod4 would be nice and even the new cod nov 11 :) .

does tb has a forums maybe you guys should recreate the topic ther and add some video comments , take the discussion to the youtube level make a rap about it , write a poem or just wake up and see that this is just lame .

anyway, since topic is called Trackbase

i cant connect to trackbase anymore, apparently it changed IP adres

so anyone knows why only me cant connect to trackbase?

what u mean u cant connect to trackbase? === http://et.trackbase.net/

as far as i know the servers moved yes but , what exactly u mean u cant connect? ur rating not registering or u cannot get into the website or?

Oly, tried to press F5 some times? Could help either :)

About the long and well discussed whore stuff, it's hard to tell which is whore and which isn't, it has always been a major problem.

In my eyes, the covie people are less shit then the ammo whores, since the covies are actually still playing and killing people.

There are many whores, who are just standing in spawn, get a score of 5/9 and get a ppm of 26, my guess would be to get those idiots first, and then move on :)

Anyway, cod4 soon I hope :) (Before x-mas)

• Administrators

Here is my suggestion:

1. Ammo whoring at spawn to get rank 1-10.

- If someone submits proof, add new system so that you can suspend there rating name for 7 days as a one time notice.

2. Unfair techniques just to get higher PPM i.e. using flamer and feeding medic.

- If someone submits proof, suspend there account for 7 days as one time notice.

3. Upon on both the cases notify the admin of server. If more then 5-6 times players complain with 'proof' that different players are whoring on server, suspend the rating on server for 7 days as one time notice.

If this shit keeps on going suspend that servers from rating. No more rating on those servers = half issues solved.

4. Add new section on trackbase. If any server admin reports, any player for cheating and rating, suspend the player rating for good. Rating using cheats = banned!

• Like 1

nice vid xd

i made poll on skills forum (private section) to vote for kick july, i hope it wont take long anymore, just waiting for playboy's vote and than we can continue fragging :)

EDIT: can connect now to trackbase :)

@torm, just count load the trackbase.net page, i got error

Edited by Olykiller