TRACKBASE: NEW GAME TRACKER

Trackbase.Paul

Well too bad there's not a way to stop xp whores. like that nab .$k@JuLy=) going around @ 2 am for 5 hours straight in-game playing fg42 and taking every body he finds like a hungry dog

• Like 1

• Administrators

for 5 hours straight in-game playing fg42 and taking every body he finds like a hungry dog

HAHA u made me LOL! +10 Internet Rep for you!

Wow, I'm gone for some days and I thought "let's check back on F|A site", fantastic but it costed me a full evening reading everybody's replies oO

About the xp-whores: I am going to do something about it, at least, that's the plan.

Second, as already mentioned it's more a recreational system: it does not show the real skills but so what? It keeps people playing since they have a target to play for.

About all the suggestions made: yes the signatures are coming soon! (I said this before) but everytime there are some more important things to fix. Though, I hope this to be done within 2 weeks!

@everybody: thanks for using it, I'm glad you all like it :) There will be more in the coming months, map pictures, map information and so on. Also we will try to extend the server information.

We used xfire for launching instead of a seperate launcher because a lot of people already have xfire, and now they don't need to install something different to get it working :)

Also, the documentation and stuff will show soon :D

@Mccloud, july has stopped, I spoke to ska

@hell, joe & yoyo: Thanks for everything mates :D The servers are great, and also help to keep the game alive! Play on ^^

Well july didn't stop whoring, he's doing the same old shit, and if he's not going to listen to his own clanmates, I suggest reseting this nab's rate. back down to 0, i'd like to see him whore it back to 26+

Well july didn't stop whoring, he's doing the same old shit, and if he's not going to listen to his own clanmates, I suggest reseting this nab's rate. back down to 0, i'd like to see him whore it back to 26+

You know my xfire :) Provide me with some proof and it'll be done!

PS: Our great great daredevil added a TB profile field :D

indeed had a word with july

normally he stopped now, if not you can always send me or paul a pm WITH PROOF otherwise i dont believe you....

and take care with what you say about our clan everyone can read it

gladly provide proof, I take a demo of every map. even on jaymod :)

*edit* also, I don't talk bad about your clan to be a troll, I say it because you have people like july in it ;D

Edited by Mccloud :<

so if you have a RECENT demo from yesterday or today, why dont i have a pm?

if you cant show me any proof its end of story

here's your proof:

http://www.xfire.com/video/39f362/

After killing him countless of times, failing with the fg42. he goes spec. and disconnects

wet20101101225557.png

I'm not the only one talking about your clan because of july.

speedylol.jpg

hope this proof gives you an orgasm, I have no reason to lie anyway.

here's your proof:

http://www.xfire.com/video/39f362/

After killing him countless of times, failing with the fg42. he goes spec. and disconnects

wet20101101225557.png

I'm not the only one talking about your clan because of july.

speedylol.jpg

hope this proof gives you an orgasm, I have no reason to lie anyway.

oh lol...im in both of those pics... :thanks MccLoud :yahoo

• Clan Friend

Well too bad there's not a way to stop xp whores. like that nab .$k@JuLy=) going around @ 2 am for 5 hours straight in-game playing fg42 and taking every body he finds like a hungry dog

they should make a mod to give xp only for fragging (and possibly elo-based, because fragging a nub from behind in 100vs1 and fragging a pro 1on1 shouldn't give the same xp) and rate only servers with that mod, but that's not going to happen.