TRACKBASE: NEW GAME TRACKER

Trackbase.Paul

It's not a clone, it's a new project based on the same principals.

The main goal is to provide a fast and good tracking system not only for ET, but for other games.

The short-term goal is to give the ET section some new updates and features for use :)

Not a clone? That's why the website looks exactly the same... right? Or is that just to standardize the data format so it is familiar to people who watched SL like a hawk?

who cares,? tbh trackbase is not run by stupid admins like in splatter, just go see their forums and see the lack of interest they have on their own work.

also trackbase just fixed everything that splatter failed to fix.

thanks to paul for doing this, really apreciate , now ET rating system is not run by asshurt kids.

ah and yeh the asshurt kid will prolly delete this comment anyways.

My point is that it looks like, to me anyway, that they just saved all of SL's pages, checked out their code, and... used it. Haven't really investigated it to the point of reviewing the source for each of the pages, but if I had to take a guess, some of the commented sections are the same.

who cares,? tbh trackbase is not run by stupid admins like in splatter, just go see their forums and see the lack of interest they have on their own work.

also trackbase just fixed everything that splatter failed to fix.

thanks to paul for doing this, really apreciate , now ET rating system is not run by asshurt kids.

ah and yeh the asshurt kid will prolly delete this comment anyways.

lol you didn't mind the "asshurt kid" when he was deleting my comments and defending your bullshit on these forums. :)

Also, you sure didn't have any problem with Splatterladder before your precious ranks got sabotaged, because someone stole your names. :)

lol you didn't mind the "asshurt kid" when he was deleting my comments and defending your bullshit on these forums. :)

Also, you sure didn't have any problem with Splatterladder before your precious ranks got sabotaged, because someone stole your names. :)

Hmm no1 has ever defended me in this forum lol, also i dont care haha, u just like to attack evrything i say everywhere, u click my profile everyday and see where i post, correct?

and yeh i had no problem with SPlatter system or Splatter admins before i got faked, even then i had no problem, but when i went to their forums and told em me and moon got faked, told em i had info on how to fix the problem and got an answer , and asking them to please remove the 3 fakes sessions which took 2 of my names from #2 and #3 to #60 or smth and moons name same, and i get a reply showing their lack of interest in fixing the problems, and look thats not the only problems those admins have made, i remember when they deleted kinda half clans page cuz clans had 2 pages lol, sad kids running popular page.,

anyways dont even know if they care or not that their system is dead now, since i heard they would shut down, and if they dont shut down is not that i care either, that rating system is clearly dead now, as the few who were keeping the competition on it just quited it, or why u think the top 50 looks full of never-seen-before guys and #1 is some random nub called gogo or smth lol.

after that incident sorry to say but we killed splatterladder top and at least pro* clan and most top rating clans just do not care or rate anymore for splatter.

u gotta love the new system with all the problems splatter had , fixed. a simple "activate ur rate" button was all we were asking for , for years. no faking now :D

@Notajedi

yeh cool that its going into new games also and not only ET.

but it doesnt allow rate from ALL no pb servers,

for example if u go to trackbase and check FA#2 which has PB off, IT GETS RATED , but below it states that it has an "alternative" anti cheat protection, which in FA case is the big ammount of admins they have , keeping the server clean, as u have read in this forum many times. :D , so is not gonna allow all no pb servers rating, just its temporary while pb fixes the stupid kick.