New but old player

Arcuxy

Hi everyone, I'm a veteran of this game as you all will be, I started playing in 2008, but I'm new to your servers. Having recently registered on the site, I proceed with the usual introduction.

Real Life!

First name: Antonio
Any sort of Nickname?: palluneddu, was the first nickname given to me by my cousins, reason unknown haha
What country are you from?: Italy
Are you a Parent?: No
How many siblings do you have?: 2 brothers
What's your shoe size?: 43
What do you do for a living?: University student
Greatest Fear?: Heights
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Get on the flying carpet (carousel) and experience the thrill of flying high
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I accidentally threw my high school classmate's pencil case out of the window, in front of the teacher, this pencil case ended up on the roof of a car which left without the driver noticing it at which point the teacher got out and ran to get it. Luckily I didn't get a note or a suspension haha but it remained a beautiful and embarrassing memory
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Loyalty
Farthest you've been from home?: Different city but always in the same country, Florence
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: I saw the site while playing because I am looking for a clan

Cat or Dog?: Dog
What are your hobbies?: Gaming of course, reading and trading
What kind of Sports do you like?: Gym, football, volleyball, 
What's your favorite color?: Blue
How about your favorite type of music?: Hip hop, Pop, and other type of music 
Favorite Song?:  Come & Go Juice WRLD & Marshmello
What's your favorite TV show?: 
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Comedy, romantic, and scary too
Favorite Movie?: The pursuit of happiness
Favorite Book?: Mental manipulation techniques
What do you like most about yourself?: I like everything about me especially the character, at most I accept criticism to understand where to improve
What do you hate most about yourself?: The thing I hate with all of myself are those moments when there is no willpower but I do everything to get it back
What makes you very happy?: My woman
What makes you very sad?: Being bad with the most important person in my life
What's your favorite beverage?: Absolutely water hahaha
What you're favorite food/snack?: Pizza
Favorite actor/Actress?: I have no favorite actors / actresses
Favorite season? Why?: Winter, I like staying at home while it's raining outside
Favorite subject in school?: Computer science
Favorite thing to learn about?: Be successful in life
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Hollywood

What are your top three games of all time?: Wet, Call of duty mw2, Call of duty black ops 
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: mmorpg
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Helicopter gogo
How many games do you own?: 169 on Steam, 30 ps2
Do you play console?: No
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Yeah it is FA 😜 , joke I don't have one in particular hahaha
  • Like 8

• Leader
2 hours ago, Arcuxy said:

palluneddu, was the first nickname given to me by my cousins, reason unknown haha

Google Translate says that "palluneddu" is Corsican for "balloon"! :o 🎈 :D Cousins, gotta love them even when they are "farts"! 

Google translates the English "farts" to "farts" in Corsican and to "scoregge" in Italian. :D 

• Haha 2

Hi Antonio,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Haha, this is so cliché:

7 hours ago, Arcuxy said:

What country are you from?: Italy

What you're favorite food/snack?: Pizza

But Pizza is sooo good, can't argue there ^^

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Haha 1