S0upy.'s introduction!

S0upy

Hello and welcome! :hi

5 hours ago, S0upy said:

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: I was going on a 3rd or 4th date with a girl, we were going to the cinema to see a film! (i can't remember which one haha)I have to add that I had a very very bad stomach bug at I saw some guy pickpocket an elderly couple so i chased him down. When I finally managed to catch him (I know, i'm a superhero!) i jumped on him...... but due to my VERY VERY upset stomach...... i ended up shitting myself.

I had to kneel on this chap while I waited for the police to turn up and also had to give several statements to the police.... all while having shit in my pants!

What a shitty superhero ^^

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, S0upy said:

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: I was going on a 3rd or 4th date with a girl, we were going to the cinema to see a film! (i can't remember which one haha)I have to add that I had a very very bad stomach bug at I saw some guy pickpocket an elderly couple so i chased him down. When I finally managed to catch him (I know, i'm a superhero!) i jumped on him...... but due to my VERY VERY upset stomach...... i ended up shitting myself.

I had to kneel on this chap while I waited for the police to turn up and also had to give several statements to the police.... all while having shit in my pants!

Holy crap :P

welcome and enjoy your stay :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡,

13333.gif

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲.

story animes GIF

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sunno said:

Hello and welcome! :hi

What a shitty superhero ^^

;) saving the world, one pair of boxers at a time!

Thanks everyone for posting, i really appreciate it :D

I look forward to playing with you all!

S

Edited by S0upy
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, tipsy said:

What flavor soup u like? I like chicken and hot and sour . 

Its gotta be Chicken Noodle Soup!

Talked to you with Dun yesterday on Discord VC , welcome to forum's , stick around and enjoy! :D

• Like 2