Gaming room ideas, post your gaming room too!

Elf

HAHAHAHA

Incoming mouse cam streams.  Just have to finish ghetto rigging so that light doesn't burn holes in my eyeballs.  Can't wait to move so I can actually do a purpose built set up instead of a hack and slash.

20220223_000010.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1

4 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

HAHAHAHA

Incoming mouse cam streams.  Just have to finish ghetto rigging so that light doesn't burn holes in my eyeballs.  Can't wait to move so I can actually do a purpose built set up instead of a hack and slash.

20220223_000010.jpg

Your mouse and keyboard are so far back! Is that your position when you play ET? I have my setup in a nook too I quite like it

@MikeSlayer

Correct, eyeball lube.

@ASBO

Pretty much.  I sit high with my stomach barely touching the desk, whole left arm on table, and almost whole right arm on table. I also lean on my left arm a little to keep less weight on my right and to keep my body more stable.

Here's a pic without fisheye.

20220222_235515.jpg

• Love 1
  • 100 1

17 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

@ASBO

Pretty much.  I sit high with my stomach barely touching the desk, whole left arm on table, and almost whole right arm on table. I also lean on my left arm a little to keep less weight on my right and to keep my body more stable.

Here's a pic without fisheye.

Yer doesn't look that bad from that angle! After watching your twitch (clever transparency overlay of your mouse btw) I get why you have it set up like that, moving the mouse that much would kill my arm!

Me on my 1200 eDpi would be doing 360's constantly before shooting playing like you 😂

• Love 2

shared this somewhere else before - still quite proud of my current setup...adding little things here and there !

specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Evga GeFroce GTX 1660ti  

1 Dell monitor (old from a former employer who didnt want it back !, 24 inch)

1 Samsung monitor (newer but budget friendly, 24 inch)

Logitech keyboard and mouse 

20220224_174334.thumb.jpg.737cf7e514ce4c52820cd90bb0daf1f1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

On 2/24/2022 at 7:53 PM, mraw435 said:

1 Dell monitor (old from a former employer who didnt want it back !, 24 inch)

I would love to have these kind of employers though haha

On 2/24/2022 at 7:53 PM, mraw435 said:

1 Samsung monitor (newer but budget friendly, 24 inch)

I found funny the frindly budget that you add ❤️ 

I will keep your set up in mind, to understand why you always kill me.....

See ya in the battle field

• Haha 1

@Mr Trollenze
People bulk buy monitor's from businesses when they upgrade and you can find a secondary monitor for almost nothing if you look in the right market places.  Even the thrift store will have something decent from time to time for a few bucks. 

• Love 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Mr Trollenze said:

I would love to have these kind of employers though haha

I found funny the frindly budget that you add ❤️ 

I will keep your set up in mind, to understand why you always kill me.....

I am all about saving a dollar where I can hahah - to reiterate what Haru said, it's amazing what I have found in the past on ebay from companies selling their 'outdated' stuff which is only a few yrs old and in great shape. The Samsung monitor I got when i built my PC mid-2020 and was a decent price -- I found on newegg.com (up $50 since I purchased...damn inflation/supply shortages😑)

If you ever want to do some upgrades and save a buck - id be happy to help provide some recommendations! 

see ya on silent/jay1 soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

19 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

@Mr Trollenze
People bulk buy monitor's from businesses when they upgrade and you can find a secondary monitor for almost nothing if you look in the right market places.  Even the thrift store will have something decent from time to time for a few bucks. 

I have never been throught a tight budget.. because I have never have a budget. Maybe I'm too young, 26 y/o, I have just finished the University and I'm employless. Its nice to be aware of what you have talked 😄

18 hours ago, mraw435 said:

I am all about saving a dollar where I can hahah - to reiterate what Haru said, it's amazing what I have found in the past on ebay from companies selling their 'outdated' stuff which is only a few yrs old and in great shape. The Samsung monitor I got when i built my PC mid-2020 and was a decent price -- I found on newegg.com (up $50 since I purchased...damn inflation/supply shortages😑)

I love to see when people try to save in their gear, its a good way to face up life (imo)

21 hours ago, Gameplan said:

IMG_7270.JPG

lol u guys and ur fancy pcs i can still hang with yea ..lol my whole system prolly cost  as much as ur headphones stand lol

• Haha 6
  • Love 1