Gaming room ideas, post your gaming room too!

Elf

On 5/16/2022 at 5:58 AM, kendall said:

purchased this PC the other day! isn’t she prettttty? ❣️

featuring Mr. Felix 🐱

5665182F-69B9-47F7-8B7F-5A9E372406BF.jpeg

FEB79ED2-61FC-41F7-B773-A36F42C1DB2E.jpeg

88242425-28EF-4899-929D-437A468A6004.jpeg

Nice colours and setup, I also really like the pokemon mousepad, a good touch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Valk said:

Nice colours and setup, I also really like the pokemon mousepad, a good touch. 

thank youuu @Valk ❤️ 😄 

• Like 1

I'm currently using the qck+.  Highly recommend it. The glorious ascend is good too.  They both come in a lot of different sizes and have good glide and a decent life span.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 4:27 PM, Lisa said:

where do you guys get those mousepad, mine only like 15 cm :o 

I also use the steelseries qck heavy, I recommend this mousepad. I'm waiting for a novelkeys mousepad, a Tfue collaboration. 

• Thanks 1

It's a playing/working rig.

I've got my workstation and laptop wired up to my monitor (Viewsonic xg270 27" 240hz IPS) which is on a basic £30 stand I got from amazon. After work I fire up my laptop and I'm ready to play ET - you can see my razer viper ultimate sitting there. Mouse pad is a titanwolf XXL, the thinnest I could find as I don't like like mouse sinking in when I press down. My keyboard is a Epomaker ep84 with yellow gatheron switches.

During work I usually listen to music on those hifiman on the stand but I use the AKG 712pro for playing as they have god tier soundstage and imaging. Headphone amp is a fiio K5 pro. Table is a solid oak counter with tiptoe legs. Chair is a revised HM Aeron with an atlas headrest. 

rsz_img_20220524_101335.jpg

rsz_4img_20220524_103630.jpg

Edited by PHNTM
Second picture added
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

On 5/24/2022 at 10:35 AM, PHNTM said:

It's a playing/working rig.

I've got my workstation and laptop wired up to my monitor (Viewsonic xg270 27" 240hz IPS) which is on a basic £30 stand I got from amazon. After work I fire up my laptop and I'm ready to play ET - you can see my razer viper ultimate sitting there. Mouse pad is a titanwolf XXL, the thinnest I could find as I don't like like mouse sinking in when I press down. My keyboard is a Epomaker ep84 with yellow gatheron switches.

During work I usually listen to music on those hifiman on the stand but I use the AKG 712pro for playing as they have god tier soundstage and imaging. Headphone amp is a fiio K5 pro. Table is a solid oak counter with tiptoe legs. Chair is a revised HM Aeron with an atlas headrest. 

rsz_img_20220524_101335.jpg

rsz_4img_20220524_103630.jpg

Nice set up. Good choice in the viper ultimate, I had one and thought it was great, until I switched to a finalmouse starlight12 phantom. The viper is probably in my top 3 of mice.

• Like 1

What do you guys have on your gaming room walls?

I would love to order some Displate art of my favorite games, but the shipping is pretty expensive to my country. 

New additions, found 2 dell monitors at a thrift store for 30 bucks, wallmounts and cables cost me just under 50. Oh the deals you find at Goodwill! Time for some cable management 😁

20220602_212432.jpg

Edited by Magi
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

• 3 months later...

overall setup didnt change much but added a new tower to the left! Recently built my own NAS which will host my plex media server and a few other apps to play with (im thinking a home security server to start off with!)

Specs:

Case: Fractal Design Node 804

CPU: Intel i5 12thgen

MB: Asus Prime B660M

Ram: TeamGroup 16gb (2x8gb)

PSU: Evga 550 Gold

Storage: 3 4tb Seagate NAS HDDs

Add-Ons: 2 more fans for extra comfort -- Noctua Redux 

OS: Truenas Scale ...... still learning but its pretty cool!

image.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2