Gaming room ideas, post your gaming room too!

Elf

19 hours ago, TBAR Flash said:

i can show you my knife,

but this would not be allowed 😛

dont be shy, Flash .)

image.thumb.jpeg.376e8d01022670eacc2b2bc2a01a8e4a.jpeg

thats my "desk" sice more than two years of home office .. 9h command and control and later on my place to play on FA with you girls & guys

• Like 3
  • 100 1

On 3/14/2022 at 7:20 PM, tEst453 said:

dont be shy, Flash .)

image.thumb.jpeg.376e8d01022670eacc2b2bc2a01a8e4a.jpeg

thats my "desk" sice more than two years of home office .. 9h command and control and later on my place to play on FA with you girls & guys

As many cables as a power plant xD But it's the same at my place. Nice puzzle!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

Damn Ken, that is a badass setup! Congrats on the new rig, got me a lil jelly lmao

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not bad @kendall I really need to get a new case, another monitor (or 2), and build a custom desk and lighting to complete my setup.  Along with finishing my server build.

I'd be punting that floof across the room if it got near my mousepad.  Can't have it getting dirty!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

4 hours ago, kendall said:

purchased this PC the other day! isn’t she prettttty? ❣️

featuring Mr. Felix 🐱

5665182F-69B9-47F7-8B7F-5A9E372406BF.jpeg

FEB79ED2-61FC-41F7-B773-A36F42C1DB2E.jpeg

88242425-28EF-4899-929D-437A468A6004.jpeg

SPECS LADY....SPECS

Odododod, cute catto 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Justicepaul said:

POKEMON THO ❤️

i used to invest a lot of my time into trading/playing pokemon. i still have a huge collection of cards. 😛  the mousepad i am currently using is actually a playmat for cards hehe. works like a charm.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, kendall said:

i used to invest a lot of my time into trading/playing pokemon. i still have a huge collection of cards. 😛  the mousepad i am currently using is actually a playmat for cards hehe. works like a charm.

AAAH me to! I have a little cousin who is so interested now in pokemon, so i gave him all my cards he was so happy<3

But i played like every pokemon game Gameboy, nds, 3ds, Switch. Only have to buy ARCEUS idk if i do like that game.

Pokemon never DIES ❤️ Also like digimon hahaha :)  but its nice to hear that you like pokemon that much to. i would like to see youre cards 1 day x

bybye

• Like 1

Wow some of have a pretty nice setup.

Me and my wife look for a house but with the price now... anyway this is my crappy setup to play ET i dont have many place in my 3 1/2 so thats why i dont have a desk... just a old table but thats work ! Hahah 

And ive always use arrows when i play ET , its wierd i can play Apex with wasd but im sooo bad with it on ET, so thats why my keyboard is so far away on the left, to use arrow 😂 

20220521_083843.jpg

• Like 3

If you noticed in my picture, I'm on a fold out table too.  Have always played off of them.  At one time I just used a fold out card table but it was too shaky, now I use a fold out event table.   I really recommend picking one up.  They only cost 40-60$,  legs aren't in the way so you can sit close to your desk, easy to fold up and store away or move, and they're nice and stable.

I started using them when I was in the military and needed a desk I could move often.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1