=F|A= HALLOWEEN GAMEDAY

n3g4n

I missed summer gameday and felt very bad about it 🤔

So better go ahead on this one and let know everyone, once again, how noob I am and dont miss it. 😎

• Haha 1

• Leader

I did not get any advertising binds done this time, which I usually run on the servers during the week before, :(

My game-day-running-now often reminds admins and players who forgot about it or "thought it was the 29th".

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I did not get any advertising binds done this time, which I usually run on the servers during the week before, :(

My game-day-running-now often reminds admins and players who forgot about it or "thought it was the 29th".

You failed use Baird. Just kidding. We had a pretty solid turn out tbh considering everything. You can probably thank D..x for pushing a lot of us to get things going this time around. Hopefully, we will be more ready next time. Needless to say, it was a pretty fun gameday. I think we peaked at around 20ish players. I definitely enjoyed myself and had great company on voice chat too.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys it was nice to play with you yesterday :)

10 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

I think we peaked at around 20ish players. I definitely enjoyed myself and had great company on voice chat too.

I think this was the highest peak (Over 30 people)

https://et.trackbase.net/session/42124323/

• Like 3

• Leader

Another item I almost forgot!!!   Does anyone have any SSs of Pinky-Names( or Orangey-Names )

I still have to donate for the last 2 ET GameDays, too!!! 😨

Edited by RedBaird
Orangey-Names , gracias!

2 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

Another item I almost forgot!!!   Does anyone have any SSs of Pinky-Names?

I still have to donate foe the last 2 ET GameDays, too!!! 😨

We decided to use orange and black names this time around since its halloween. A lot easier on the eyes too. Check the donations thread for the screenshot. D..X and i both donated 15 USD for it. You gonna add to it? :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1