Website Enemy Territory - New Admin Level Structure

daredevil

• Administrators

@Scream - correct :) Also because Dare told me a while back staff should have unban (I think because I had unban somewhere like hardcore and not elsewhere) and that he'd sort it but I guess he was too busy and forgot :P

No staff will not have unban but they will have !setlevel in new system so if any lost admin, they can verify the admin on forums and set them up.

Player was kicked by senior admin before I was able to gather !fing info on him. And I do not posess any cmds that would be constituted as abuse. Sry, I was just frustrated that this one got away and I couldn't do anything about it.

Under that case even in old system it would be same thing. Your first post totally looked other way around and hence my above reply :P It's all good :)

Thanks for clarification dare :) I'm glad I now have setlevel - so many times I've been approached asking for their level, should help take a bit of the load off coleaders :)

Would love to see a level reserved for clan members playing pro/competitively for the clan, something like F|A Pro Team or similar :D

Yes I noticed that there were some strange changes, then I checked if there was a post like this and found it :) It's nice to know that the forum is evolving more and more over time!

Would love to see a level reserved for clan members playing pro/competitively for the clan, something like F|A Pro Team or similar :D

Lol, we'll count you out of that one then :P

<3 you really! :wub:

:) It looks pretty well-structured. When will it be launched?

It's launched on jay2 at the moment. It will soon be set on every server.

so according to the new structure

i should be lvl 15 :l33t

Good one.

Looks like a good, specific admin system. Makes sense and should be helpful.

3. Who is regular on server, forum and vent?

Vent seems dead to me. For 2 months I have checked it almost every day

and the only ones online were Panini, LadyKris and Bell everytime..

But they play on jay1 and I don't come there too often (at least not when it's overcrowded).

Besides them, there is no one on it (except for 2-3 on Black Ops).

I mean.. where's the NQ1 people? I'd use Vent if I had anyone to chat with (same server) and team up in-game or something.

Could blame timezones, but NQ1 for example is almost all Europeans.

Level 3s can't putteam anymore?

Unless theres something wrong with my levels specifically... I cant putteam at level 7. I had a guy today who had 2 slots under same name. Only one player number. Wasnt responding to msgs or anything. Couldnt figure the problem out til a higher level admin came into the room

and i couldnt move him to spec

Unless theres something wrong with my levels specifically... I cant putteam at level 7. I had a guy today who had 2 slots under same name. Only one player number. Wasnt responding to msgs or anything. Couldnt figure the problem out til a higher level admin came into the room

and i couldnt move him to spec

You should contact a coleader or above in order to set you there. You should be 11 on jay2. Or simply report it on tracker and it will be fixed asap.