What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

13 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

That looks like it's twisted as hell.....

It sure was twisted. And full of surprises. And the end of it was just.... wow. It is not exactly a horror, but if you like such movies, you will like it

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Vindstot said:

It sure was twisted. And full of surprises. And the end of it was just.... wow. It is not exactly a horror, but if you like such movies, you will like it

I'm so watching it after I take my kids home tomorrow. Twisted is a good thing, for me. (Which explains why it was me that posted the trailer for 3 From Hell) :D

• Like 1

Képtalálat a következőre: „(2013)The Zero Theorem”

@HipKat maybe youd like this one

People believe that their lives are a pathway to something more meaningful at the end. Each human’s life, as such, has no evident meaning. We’re all born and we all die. We don’t add up to anything. As a result, humans look up to a higher purpose, a calling. Qohen, like many, is focused on the calling and as a result, leads a meaningless life. Management simply knows how to use people like Qohen – by giving them a false sense of an impending answer. While they wait for that answer, Management extracts work from them to aid their own business. Feeding people’s disillusion, they keep them in check and extract work. This is no different from reality, people get used all the time, especially the naive ones.

PUSH  2009

Hang on tight as a gang of super-powered paranormal operatives takes you on a white-knuckle thrill ride.

Edited by Elf