It has been a while...

Shinobi

What is up guys, it is I, Shinobi back from the dead. It has been a VERY long time since I have been active on the forum, but I just wanted to stop in and show some love for the crew that makes gaming so enjoyable.

For many of the older and newer members that don't know/remember me, I go by Shinobi. I have been using that nickname ever since I became an admin but recently I have actually been pretty active on the servers. Lately I have been playing under the alias of KuraiOkami ever since I started fragging on ET again and its very nice to see some older familiar faces while meeting and playing with new people.

Just wanted to drop a quick hello, see you all on the servers!

=F|A= Shinobi aka KuraiOkami

P.s. Does anyone know if our COD servers are up and running/ actually populated? Wouldn't mind jumping back on that too! :)

• Like 2

welcome back we still have cod servers we also have added insurgency servers

should check it out cheers  

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back. 

What is tracker though? Im down to get my level admin back on ET.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back. 

What is tracker though? Im down to get my level admin back on ET.

actually there is no need to post on tracker your group has been changed back to et member feel free to ask any level 17 + if you require levels on any of our servers .

• Like 2

Welcome back! I <3 the banner and the other moving one next to it,  it's realy kawaii!

PS: funny how that girl forgot to put her headphones in , or do the japanese characters in the background say something about that matter? *is curious about it*