Favorite weapon

TopGuN

im Using both but idk Mp40 im better but now im better with thompson right now but after anthore week i would be better with Mp40 :D so its lucky sound etc.

with the risk of blowing yourself up in tight places,

with calculating the angle for the right distance,

with shooting against walls and bouncing to blow up enemies,

rifle nades

• Like 2

As much as I luv the panza, I would have to be between the mp-40, Thompson, mortar, or rifle nade. There are sooooo many weapons I love in ET, but some of these were my favorites to use, and when I watched my dad play when I was younger :P. I remember when I came home from my baseball game when I was younger, and I guess it was game day when my dad got on. Panzawar was on. Every time we saw someone get blown up we would laugh our heads off and I would not stop laughing lol :D good memories.

• Like 1

Well,...nice to hear all your answer...:) fun to see that all have diffrent lovely tool..to play with... ha ha.

I'm going to play now,....and grenade max of you....watch out ! :) xx

The thompson sound is better to me than the mp40, the best is the married sound between headshot ding and thompson <3 Thompson is better for me

But in second come the rnader :) soo cool to play with