What sight do you use

Oxifresh

I use a red dot, at size "48". Here is what it looks like (old SS from January): post-9897-0-56938600-1442709567_thumb.jpg

Might need to make it bigger in the future as my eyesight gets worse, but so far it works great for FOV's at 106.27-130.

• Like 1

I usually play with fov 100 and crosshair size 24. Thisway I can aim the head better but sometimes I can't see the crosshair very well, so a bigger size would maybe help.

I'm on a 20 inch screen btw.

/JoNny

Crosshair type: /seta cg_drawCrosshair 5
Crosshair size: /seta cg_crosshairSize 48
Crosshair color: /seta cg_crosshairColor red

Now obviously you will want your own settings, so you will want to set your own values. But those are the cvars involved. Play around and see what works the best for you.

Here is the crosshair types:
fa_crosshair.jpg

• Like 2

/bind . cycle cg_crosshairsize 48 68 2 and /bind , sensitivity 22 and /bind m sensitivity 16 /bind 0 cg_fov 118 and /bind 9 cg_fov 100 helps me some. Cycle steps 2 each push...you can use cycle on any one of settings you want..crosshair 5

Edited by Raskin

• Clan Friend

I often use the inner part of #9 (because #5 is not really in the middle, but with my bad aim it doesn't really matter)

(with cg_crosshairAlpha and cg_crosshairAlphaAlt you can hide only part of the crosshair)

Sometimes I use #5 or #0 with crosshairpulse to check if my bullet spread is too high.

As regards the color, I change it according to the map. When I play rifle I sometimes use a bigger xhair like #2

But in the end I could play with any of them and still play bad, while a good player plays well with any of them...

To me the important things are:

- it should be clearly visible

- but not too big, or you don't see where you aim in long range

- when they hit you I think it's easier to guess where you are aiming if you use a small dot

p.s.

on etpro there is more, if you go past 9 you get a xhair without border

• Platinum VIP
seta cg_drawCrosshair 5

seta cg_crosshairColor White

seta cg_crosshairColorAlt White

seta cg_crosshairHealth 1

seta cg_crosshairPulse 0

seta cg_crosshairSize 42

• 3 weeks later...