who is your worst enemy on your favorite server?

staticwarp

I have no worst enemy, but i have couple ppls that i would like to see in enemy team. Its siwex89 (if i didnt error in his name) and ////reaction (but last time i saw him he wasnt so good how usually) on NQ1. They both have good aim and mostly kill me. I want to have them as enemy because its way to become better :>

Edited by Helios
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Wasn't there this twitch.tv/raider guy playing in Hardcore for a little while?

I wouldn't call him my worst enemy, he just likes to farm for scores rather than obj, but well.. It's fun to encounter him in-game.

...most of the time the fin players, cus they are better than me :P

and ppl who want to knife me cause i always went crazy and jump around. + all FA members :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've played against a variety of extraordinary players on Silent#1 and Hardcore in recent times including clan members such as =F|A=Meow, =F|A=my ass, =F|A=Aniky, =F|A=Frosted Flake, =F|A=Zero, =F|A=octane, =F|A=Shades, =F|A=Null and also non-members including the legendary raider-, Blue, Drunky, Slimasta, Damask+, a cow, Sikanerpak and Lara but I would have to say that =F|A=Dest!Ny is my ultimate challenge on the servers. I even teamed up with some of the extremely high skilled players previously mentioned and still couldn't take Dest!Ny on or out! :o As I told a fellow clansman the other day, watching & fighting against Dest!Ny on the servers is like watching or fighting against a fighter out of the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. His movement, accuracy, and deadly precision is "unreal"!!! but I still look forward to the challenge .... ;)
Yours Truly,

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...