Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

• Administrators

Looking for the players who joined us in 2008 and are still active. I am on hunt and trying to find my some old buddies. Tulsa, NoGood, etc are here... Who else? 

Post it!! 

• Like 5

I showed up first time in 2009, but I was in another clan on that time. FA servers were totally different what I was used to play(in a good way of course) :)

I actually saw DareDevil camping on servers and warm welcoming everyone to server. Oh the good old times... :P:D

• Like 6

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/50-atheist/

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/135-valkyrie/

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/133-yama310/

all still active since 2008 maybe more but at a quick glance over  521 pages of members this is what i found  :)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I joined to the server FA ETPub server since december 2008 but i am a formal member since may 2009.

U where old homie before ETPUB since .bb. days. U used to super shy on .bb. server. :)

I found FA in 2009 thanks to my former clan buddy, some of you may remember ArmTheInsane guy, however, decided to join in 2010.

• Like 1

Did play on original servers back then. Some people from old clan moved on FA and I followed them. There was 2 persons left old clan and joined to FA and then soon after me and reptile joined FA then rest of old clan joined FA also.

Masa_1964

Actually only been a forum member since Mar 2009? Do I recall the forums crashing and have to register? Can't remember...

Been playing with you all since .bb. FAG, SAW, and FA etpub servers were around :D

• Like 2

• Administrators

Where is my app. o.o

I don't think we did app for u lol

We were one of the few clans who were only week old but still had descent website and forums. Phpbb3 for the win!!

We were one of the few clans who were only week old but still had descent website and forums. Phpbb3 for the win!!

how I miss the old format, I remember that we could visit forums from our cellphones with an app.

• Like 1