Friend or foe?

ladykris

• Clan Friend

I try not to hate anyone, but sometimes I sort of hate (and try harder to kill them) 'unfair' players (like players who are obviously not beginners, and yet they play with wrong netsettings, campers, etc.) and players who insult others, or have a bad attitude in general.

And sometimes players who are bad, but kill me too often with some gayweapon :P

As for good players, I don't hate them, I just prefer to kill them over regular ones

• Like 1

I try not to hate anyone, but sometimes I sort of hate (and try harder to kill them) 'unfair' players (like players who are obviously not beginners, and yet they play with wrong netsettings, campers, etc.) and players who insult others, or have a bad attitude in general.

And sometimes players who are bad, but kill me too often with some gayweapon :P

As for good players, I don't hate them, I just prefer to kill them over regular ones

this

• Platinum VIP

I hate people that I like or start to like and then they suddenly disappear for years :[

breaks my heart every time </3

• Like 3

I'd call it more a hate/hate relationship but S3ti.... Hi S3ti :P  Thanks for ruining my gaming experience.

• Like 1

There are a few players (not naming names here ;)) who complain about not having enough engineers, field ops, etc... but won't switch classes. After the map ends, they proceed to insult and putdown their team for not working together, or winning the match, etc. -_-

• Like 1

There are a few players (not naming names here ;)) who complain about not having enough engineers, field ops, etc... but won't switch classes. After the map ends, they proceed to insult and putdown their team for not working together, or winning the match, etc. -_-

yeees.

Whether Chinese, Black, American or European, I hate all people

casper panza camping!, Tipsy and DJ mortaring. Scream and jayce coz i can

WTF?! i will beat the flash out of u! :spank

for the records...and i write it down now the last time...i dont play panza! im always noob medic with noob packs and i always cry when others kill me. in this case i prefer "lag", "luck" "pff", "n00b", "hax" "insertsomeotherrandomwhinerreasonhere"!!

get it now ffs?!

u would know it when u would know me. btw...who are u? i never saw u before? are u new? :hi

i go now...crying...ehm...playing as medic